BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Hesperia, CA
I love this cover girl eyeliner! It goes on smooth, stays put and doesn't go where it shouldn't be, and washes off with ease. This is my go to eyeliner when I run out of my younique
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I'm not sure if this is the one I bought but the one I bought is more of a crane like consistency and it works well when I need something and I'm in a hurry but I prefer my Mary Kay
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
This is my go to eye liner you don't have to worry about resharpening it!! just a few clicks and you are ready to go!! I love the blackest black to outline my eyes it give a dramatic look.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I liked this eyeliner, it was good for the price, it had a good color to it, but started to wear off after a little while. It's definitely not a high end one but good for beginners.
Jade K.
Jade K.
Mt Baldy , CA
Review for: Ink It!
This product is amazing! It works so well and it is very smooth and easy to put on. I would recommend this to everyone who loves makeup and loves to make your face into a art piece
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
I put this on my top and bottom inner eye. It always goes on smoothly and lasts nearly all day.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Hanover, MD
Review for: Grey Khaki
I absolutely love this eye pencil! It's easy to use, doesn't break often or crumble and it glides right onto my eye! It gives me the perfect POP of color and look that I wanted!
Nycole B.
Nycole B.
Eaton, CO
Review for: Violet
Not a fan of the way it glides. is way too light and if you go harder you get blobs. overall I am not a fan of this product....I do however like the price to it that is about it
Genevieve L.
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love how precise you can be with this eyeliner. I never mess up by winged eyes and it is the perfect dark shade. It also takes a while before it runs out. I will keep buying it.
Bibiann A.
Bibiann A.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great staying power! Love the durability for sure! My only problem is the packaging. I wish it was more streamline. Over all it is a great product. would definitely repurchase!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging