BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Chantel G.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Good for inside the eyelid but smears pretty quick to bottom eye lid too. Am looking for a liner for the outside for cat eyes. But this is not bad.
Sheyanne S.
Sheyanne S.
Sauk Centre, MN
Great for daytime use. Goes on smoothly. Gives a nice precise line. However, Tends to smudge easily. I wouldn't use for a night out or if you are real active, swimming, running, etc.
Rachael Y.
Rachael Y.
Cumberland, MD
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I buy the black eyeliner but i absolutely love this product. when trying different makeup brands, i have been allergic to a few. cover girl doesn't disappoint!
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I could not say enough how much I love this eye liner! It's the first I've ever used that it doesn't end up all under my eyes and it stays in place!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Grand Haven, MI
Love, Love, Love this eye liner! Goes on smooth, no smudging and just the right width.
The bad part about this eye liner is... when you run out and need more :(
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Belle Chasse, LA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This eyeliner works great for detailed lines. I have a very small space between lashes and eyelid. Most eyeliners will smudge right away on my upper lid. This one: No smudges! YAY!
Catie  M.
Catie M.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This Is a great eyeliner for a inexpensive price and for the drugstore!
You're not careful it will dry out though so you gonna watch that.
Really rich and creamy and I recommend!
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I'm not sure if this is the one I bought but the one I bought is more of a crane like consistency and it works well when I need something and I'm in a hurry but I prefer my Mary Kay
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I'm not huge on doing makeup, working on it however, but I love this. Goes on real smooth. my friends borrow it sometimes and they love it as well!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
This is my go to eye liner you don't have to worry about resharpening it!! just a few clicks and you are ready to go!! I love the blackest black to outline my eyes it give a dramatic look.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging