BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Laura A.
Livermore Fls, ME
Review for: Ink It!
This product goes on smooth and does not run. I will buy this product again in the future.
Karima B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
Such a great value. This eyeliner glides on and it super black. Perfect for the waterline.
Anna S.
Waukesha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Deep Burgundy
It provides me with long lasting color, and I like a lot of the colors they have to offer!
Deanna V.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Didn't like this product. It seemed to not react well with my eye and made it water a lot.
BethAnn W.
Canton, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
The color is just ok. I love this brand of eyeliner but I typically use the espresso color
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Doesn't go on well sometimes. Kinda just smears on without actually going on and staying on
Emily P.
Paducah, KY
Review for: Ink It!
I love this stuff. I would recommend it to anyone to use. A great product to use for anyone
Stacia D.
Fairmont, WV
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner goes on smooth and lasts all day, it's been my go to for quite some time now.
LaTesha S.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Black Onyx
Love it so much! Gabe me exactly what I need. Doesn't smudge or run. Last a good while too.
Whitney D.
Durham, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I mean you can't go wrong with a black perfect point eyeliner I really enjoy this product.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging