BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
Walterboro, SC
Review for: Grey Khaki
I personally didn't care for this product. I had to apply the liner multiple times for it to get to how I like my liner. I personally like dark eyes and this just didn't work for me.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Violet
I like this product because it doesn't smear. Lots of eyeliners leave smudge/smear marks around my eyes. There is a wide selection of color available but I mostly prefer the black.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Dawsonville, GA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I use this in the black. it's my favorite eyeliner I've ever bought I usually have to order it because I can't hardly ever find it in the store. it last all day and goes on smooth
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I'm not huge on doing makeup, working on it however, but I love this. Goes on real smooth. my friends borrow it sometimes and they love it as well!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Grand Haven, MI
Love, Love, Love this eye liner! Goes on smooth, no smudging and just the right width.
The bad part about this eye liner is... when you run out and need more :(
Kimber H.
Kimber H.
Seminole, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
My go to eye pencil for years. Will always buy this pencil and have it in black too. I would recommend as an everyday eyeliner. Can be a fine line or use for a more dramatic look.
Catie  M.
Catie M.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This Is a great eyeliner for a inexpensive price and for the drugstore!
You're not careful it will dry out though so you gonna watch that.
Really rich and creamy and I recommend!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the eye pencil goes on smooth no clumps i would recommend this product to everyone that uses eyeliner and the price is not bad either
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Cockeysville, MD
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I bought it because it wasn't too expensive and I liked that it was waterproof. After I used it once, the tip kept breaking off. It wasn't turned up too high and it seemed very dry. Maybe I could chalk it up to a bad batch, but I won't buy again.
Sheyanne S.
Sheyanne S.
Sauk Centre, MN
Great for daytime use. Goes on smoothly. Gives a nice precise line. However, Tends to smudge easily. I wouldn't use for a night out or if you are real active, swimming, running, etc.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging