BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Mallory R.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Espresso
This is my go to eyeliner for just an everyday look when I go to work. Goes on nice and smooth. I do feel that by the end of the day it does start to smudge slightly but nothing horrible.
Crystal P.
Wytheville , VA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love eyeliner and wear i wear it everyday. This one goes on smooth but it doesn't last all day. That's the negative side to this one. Love the self sharpening pencil on the good note.
Nicole R.
Jackson, GA
Review for: Charcoal, Grey Khaki
I love everything about his eyeliner except that it's not long lasting. Don't expect it to last all day in the waterline. But you can expect it to glide on smoothly and evenly. Love this eyeliner. It's my favorite
Pooja J.
Athens , GA
Review for: Black Onyx
I like this product but it does not stay on all day like a lot of other higher end eyeliners. I would recommend spending more money on a eyeliner that doesn't smudge like this one does
Jordana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many ways can I say amazing? This product has always been in my makeup bag. Great pigment. No irritation. Lines my waterline. Easy to tight line with. This is my go to everyday product. I have used multiple colors and have never been disapppinted.
Malary G.
Review for: Espresso, Black Onyx, Midnight Blue, Chestnut
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Chloè W.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Works fantastically!! I love using this whenever I go out somewhere important, and last August I went to a concert and through all of my sweat (and tears because I loved the concert so much) my liner stayed put.
Tina S.
Ostrander
Review for: Charcoal
It's a simple eyeliner, but stays true, I've tried many different brands and always come back to cover girl, goes on smooth, stays on all day, it will smudge if you rub your eye, but most do. I would recommend
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
No matter how many different eyeliners I try, this will always be my go to! I always get compliments, and I never have to worry about it rubbing off because I know it lasts all day!
Jami G.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It's a beautiful shade of gray if you're looking for just a soft liner rather than something sharp. It went very well with nude eyeshadow shades, and enjoyed using it with a minimalist look for every day wear!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging