BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

randi b.
randi b.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
Product is ok , not my favorite but in a pinch its good. I feel that its hard to apply, doesn't go on smooth. Leaves empty spots and I have to reapply. I prefer a liquid liner but again use in a pinch. First time and last time user. Wouldnt recommend to anyone.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Washington, DC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I keep thinking I should try boutique brands for my eyeliner, but I just love this brand so much that I can't seem to switch.

I use the black/onyx color exclusively. I have medium brown hair, tan skin, and green eyes and this eyeliner really makes my eyes pop.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Conyers, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner is the perfect shade of black and goes on smooth on eyes. I use this product whenever I need to add a little extra to my eyes, and it definitely does the trick. It is a great value for the price and easy to find in all drugstores. Great product!
Adriana L.
Adriana L.

This is a great pencil eyeliner. It goes on smooth and doesn't wear off throughout the day. I love pencils that I don't have to sharpen so this is perfect for me. It works well on the waterline as well as the outer lids. I have it in a couple different colors
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love cover girl eyeliner. I have always used this brand for eyeliner since a young preteen. I normally wear black but the grey khaki was a fun little mixed up..just a little too light for my preference. But the product itself was great. Lasted all day long.
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Martinez, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
This used to be the only eyeliner I wore in middle school, very easy to apply, but be careful not to break the tip. Not very lasting, by the end of the day it would be smudged or completely had disappeared. I'd recommend for those just starting out in makeup.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
West Lafayette, IN
I think this product works great I prefer the self sharpening eye liner but this one does well and gets to a great point. It glides on well and had good color. I like that it is long lasting and doesn't just rub off with one rub of the eye. Thanks cover girl!
Sonya S.
Sonya S.
Montverde, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
I have worn covergirl products since i can remember. I love the quality of the product. The eyeliner does not smudge and wear off like some i have tried. I usually purchase it when i find it on sale or with coupons. I prefer this eyeliner over any other brand
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Ennis, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I use a light application of eyeliner to help define my eyes. I don't wear a lot of make-up so liner helps it show up even better. I have tried other products, but this one seems to hold up and last much longer than the other brands so far from my experience.
kendra r.
kendra r.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I loved the feel and easy application of Cover Girl CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil. I also think the price of the product is a fair one. I just want to choose a different and darker color for the future. The Burgundy color really didn't do it for me.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging