BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA
This may sound silly but I thought I was doing something wrong because this eyeliner ALWAYS smears! I'm not into makeup. In fact, the only makeup I actually do wear is eyeliner. I was using a maybeline eyeliner that I loved but they stopped making it so I switched to this one when a friend recommended it. Now that I've read the reviews and know it's not just me, I will be switching immediately because checking my eyeliner and wiping off the smudges after just an hour or two is ridiculous.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeliner, especially for beginners. The formula of this liner is a bit stiff, which is good to draw really clean lines. I used to have this product a long time ago, but it was too creamy and smudged too much. I didn't have any of those problems this time around, which is amazing. There is a selection of colors to choose from. I got this in the shade espresso, which was very flattering. I received this from Influenster, but these opinions are 100% my own.
Miyoko B.
Miyoko B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Review for: Black Ink
I have always had an issue with my eyeliner giving me raccoon eyes within a few hours. I wear it on my upper and lower lids, and I have allergies that make my eyes water. I have Tried EVERYTHING! This is by far the best Eyeliner Ive ever tried. Its even on my eyes in the morning when I wake up (on the nights I don't wash my makeup off)... I have def found my go-too liner. I hope they never take this eyeliner off the shelf, cause its by far the best I've found so far.
Kirsten  F.
Kirsten F.
Saint Charles, MO
This is my go-to liner. I use the black..goes on bold & so smooth! I once risked trying something else..I got a rimmel self sharpening kind that couldn't even compare because it hardly showed and that was shocking because it was black! Goes to show that all liners are not the same.
It is reasonably priced and has a nifty little smudging tool on the end. I would give full stars if I could find FUN colors in this exact brand/type..like purple,greens,& metallics!
Alayna D.
Alayna D.
Churubusco, IN
I use this eyeliner daily and really like it. It does have a tendency to smudge and it doesn't stay on as well as some liquid eyeliners I've used but it's extremely easy to apply and to fix mistakes during application. For the price, I think it's a great buy which is why it's my daily liner. I have a more expensive liquid pencil that I use for special occasions or when I need something longer lasting. I definitely recommend though for daily wear!
Livy V.
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this eyeliner! It is really pigmented, I buy the black onyx color! Glides nice and smooth. It is creamy too. It does smudge a bit but lasts all day. I call this my fancy eyeliner because of the price. I have another eyeliner from a different brand that I use. Which a whole lot less. Except with this eyeliner I do not have to do any touch ups, unlike with the other brand. I have bought this eyeliner in the past and will continue to do so. 😊
Erin G.
Erin G.
Independence, MO
Review for: Black Ink
This is a very nice mid-price liquid liner. I use it to make nice, sharp cat eyes. Very nice texture out of the applicator, never too dry, great applicator tip that has a nice smooth glide. The only down side for me is that it didn't last as long as I would have liked in outdoor hot weather, and tends to fade into the fine lines that happen when you're in your 40s. Otherwise, not a bad product at all, as long as you don't mind touching it up!
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes; I received it in color #210 espresso. I don't normally wear eyeliner and when I do, I prefer to use black liquid eye liner. I decided to use this eye pencil for my eyebrows. I was pretty happy with the results. I outlined my brows, filled them in slightly, then brushed out to remove any harsh lines. It was easy to use on my brows and will definitely continue to use it.
Kelsi R.
Kelsi R.
Orangevale, CA
Most pencils do that thing when your applying it itll stick and just leave little dots on the lining of my eye lid when im supposed to have a fully formed line right there thats supposed to be sharp enough to stab But it kinda isnt good like yeah it was good for the price but it doesnt stay on for that long and you almost need to layer it on to get the dark black that black usually is not the confused gray stuff coming out of this pencil.
Katia A.
Katia A.
I got this eyeliner in my Voxbox which was so exciting! Ive been trying out the eyeliner for two days now wearing it for 6-7 hours each day and i love the formula of this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and creamy. Very easy to work with and smudges easily to give you more of a soft look. It doesn't transfer on my eyelid especially that i have hooded eyes and usually i find the eyeliner in my crease. Love that this eyeliner doesn't do that.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging