BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Nikki Y.
Review for: Black Onyx, Espresso, Charcoal
I used to buy these all the time. They're super affordable and pretty pigmented too. My only problem is that it doesn't have the best staying power. It seems to smudge away within no time. I use it more for a smokey look so it looks more intentionally messy
Lacey E.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve gone back and forth on eyeliners for years because I go through phases where I won’t wear any, but somehow I always come back to this eyeliner. Definitely not the best quality and doesn’t stay on the whole day, but it’s a good go-to for the price!
Amanda W.
Fremont
Review for: Black Onyx
This has been my go to liner!! Absolutely love the color and how long it actually stays on without "running" packaging makes it easy to see what you're getting, super easy to use and goes on smooth. I would definitely recommend this to my friends!!
Amy B.
seattle
Review for: Black Onyx
This eye liner really lasts. If I don’t have time to wear a full face of make up I always have time for eyeliner! This one goes on easy and I don’t have to reapply.

I don’t recall if this one is waterproof but it certainly stays on as if it could be.
Ashley M.
La Quinta , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this liner on my waterline but I didn't like the sponge end to smoke it out but that's just me and everyone's different. You can buy this at any drugstore at a reasonable price and it last a long time so it's a really good deal for your money.
Meagan M.
Review for: Black Onyx
This has been my go-to eye liner for at least 5 years. The precision of the tip makes it easy to get the perfect winged liner. The color is very pigmented and glides in effortlessly. I recommend this to every one of my friends who asks for eyeliner suggestions.
Meaghan O.
Anna , TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I have used this eyeliner for years and love it! I've tried designer brands to replace it but I always go back to this one. It goes on smoothly, lasts all day, easy to smudge, and has a great smudging pad on the opposite end.
Lisa C.
Review for: Black Onyx
My favorite eyeliner that I've ever used! It lasted longer than most have and it's super easy to apply. I also love that it comes with an eraser to remove the smudges. I'll continue buying this for as long as it's produced :)
Katy T.
Endicott, NY
I absolutely love this product. I consistently have used this for years. It does last throughout the day with minor smudging throughout. It's a great value for the price. My only recommendation would be to work on how it does smudge at times!
Zoie J.
fort worth
Review for: Black Onyx
Love it so much!! Use it almost daily for a simple look. I've used it forever and always repurchase, my sister and I both adore it. Stays on well, doesn't smear on me or wear off!! Definitely recommend.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging