BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

karen f.
Doylestown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have been using cover girl liners for at least 30 years. I have tried several but that is my go to eyeliner.Its soft but lasts. it offers good variety
Miyoko B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Review for: Black Ink
I have always had an issue with my eyeliner giving me raccoon eyes within a few hours. I wear it on my upper and lower lids, and I have allergies that make my eyes water. I have Tried EVERYTHING! This is by far the best Eyeliner Ive ever tried. Its even on my eyes in the morning when I wake up (on the nights I don't wash my makeup off)... I have def found my go-too liner. I hope they never take this eyeliner off the shelf, cause its by far the best I've found so far.
Heart B.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner is amazing it goes on so smooth and without a lot of work. It also lasts all day with not smudging.
Melissa L.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this black! I don't get too fancy with my eyeliner, generally just to fill in my lash line, and this is perfect for what I want. Lasts through the workday, which is also key
Caitlin K.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I'm not the best at winged eyeliner--or eyeliner in general--but the felt tip applicator made it super easy. It glides on smoothly and fries quickly too.
Vanessa C.
La Verne, CA
Last long and easy to apply. Looks great after every use. I have tried other brands but have always made my way back to this one. I haven't found better. Great price as well.
Kimberly L.
Dinuba, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
In my opinion it doesn't stay on to long I use the black noir which I love the amount of producy
Ashley J.
Westville, NJ
My go to eyeliner! Outlasts any other eyeliner I've ever used. I have continued to regularly purchase this product since I was 14 years old and I don't go a day without it. My favorite color is the Charcoal. Its a smoky subtle grey that looks great with any shadow pairing.
Alexandria W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Review for: Grey Khaki
I like this because it's easy to apply but it smears quickly and runs if I sweat to much so this product I only wear when I know I'm staying in doors and won't sweat.
moe s.
Review for: Black Ink
I live by this this. This is perfect to finish that amazing cat eye look, and make both eyes match. It dries fast and doesn't run. I love to use this as a finishing touch to the smokey eye look
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging