BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Annie B.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is one of my go-to eyeliners. It has a very smooth application and I don't have too many issues with it smudging. There are a variety of shades to choose from which is also a plus!
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is such a good eyeliner if you want to have a less dramatic and intense look. Totally recommend!
Britta & Carli G.
Britta & Carli G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This is our go to drugstore eyeliner! It's a true black, has a small retractable tip, and stays on ALL day. Even in the water line! It also doesn't irritate our eyes like other eyeliners.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner when I want to define my eyes without going too dramatic. The grey is just enough color to get that thick lash look with out it being too dark.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Leesburg, GA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I really wanted something that would help with outlining my eyes before I used liquid liner to get the perfect cat eye. This one is nice because it provides the perfect "stencil" for me.
Logan  S.
Logan S.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Easy to apply, long lasting! Doesn't smudge when eye rubbed. Definitely a favorite! Ink it roll up is click based so can somewhat be annoying but overall I would definitely recommend.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Review for: Ink It!
When I bought this eyeliner the name was very misleading to me. When I read ink it I was under the impression it was liquid and it was not. I used it for a day and bought a liquid one.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Decatur, GA
Review for: Violet
This is the first liquid eye liner i have used and I literally love it. The tip isn't felt, its like a soft edged more stable stick. Love it- it lasts all day and is super easy to put on.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eye liner because it is so. and it lasts all day. The only problem is that it tends to collect in the corner of my eye but I have yet to find an eyeliner that doesn't do that.
Alexus S.
Alexus S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
As a traditionalist, I enjoy using my Covergirl perfect point plus. I like the way the liner feels and looks. I am not a super fan of liquid and I will always choose a pencil over liquid.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging