BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kristle P.
Kristle P.
Review for: Black Onyx
I really like this eyeliner other than SOMETIMES I get a burning sensation after I do my makeup which causes my eye to water and ruin my eyeliner. But this does not happen all the time.
Bobbi S.
Bobbi S.
Tomahawk, WI
Review for: Ink It!
I've been using this eyeliner for years now. It is so smooth and not heavy at all. Perfect. Especially with me, as I have alergies to a lot of makeup.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Corona, Ca
Review for: Ink It!
It went on smooth and did not smudge. I picked this eyeliner up because I had run out of the one I normally use and the packaging of it interested me.
alexis M.
alexis M.
Berlin, NH
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Honestly I'm not really that great with eyeliner I kinda lost hope till I found this it's amazing and I have so much control it glides on perfectly and it doesn't give that heavy feeling .
shannon c.
shannon c.
Coventry, RI
It was awesome glided on perfect,stayed on for long periods dint have to keep reaplying it.
i would defintley recomened it ive already told all my ladie friends and family mebers abot irt
diana d.
diana d.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love how smoothly it applys and it stays on all day! I always come back to this one! And price is awesome!!
Kari C.
Kari C.
Westcliffe, CO
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Smooth and great definition in this affordable eye pencil. There is a nice variety of colors. Also, you never have to sharpen it or worry about the pencil shards scratching your eyelids.
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Black Ink
This is a great product. It goes on smoothly and has a great color. it lasts all day most of the time, but in those hot HUMID alabama summers it does bleed a little.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Brooksville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyeliner. Not the best out there but super reliable for the price range. I use it almost daily.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Vallejo, Ca
I thought this was going to be easy to use and unfortunately it was very hard to use the tip was very flimsy and never came out stright I got mad and threw it away
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging