BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Jacy D.
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eyeliner for a few years now (the same type of pencil but in black onyx color) and it is hands down the best one I've found yet. It is easy to use and stays on all day.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Corona, Ca
Review for: Ink It!
It went on smooth and did not smudge. I picked this eyeliner up because I had run out of the one I normally use and the packaging of it interested me.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Olathe
Was good color but would dry out pretty quick before I even used half of the stick. So not the best option.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bartonsville , Pa
Love the way this liner glides on so smoothly and I've been using it for years in the black onyx color. its long lasting but yet when its time to take it off it comes off easily with make up remover/face wash. definitely my go to liner for my lower eyelids.
Bobbi S.
Bobbi S.
Tomahawk, WI
Review for: Ink It!
I've been using this eyeliner for years now. It is so smooth and not heavy at all. Perfect. Especially with me, as I have alergies to a lot of makeup.
Kari C.
Kari C.
Westcliffe, CO
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Smooth and great definition in this affordable eye pencil. There is a nice variety of colors. Also, you never have to sharpen it or worry about the pencil shards scratching your eyelids.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Brooksville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyeliner. Not the best out there but super reliable for the price range. I use it almost daily.
Riley M.
Riley M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Eyeliner hours on smooth, easy to use and it looks really good and is easy to get the look I'm going for. I have brown eyes. The packaging is good, and the eye longer lasts a good while.
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Black Ink
This is a great product. It goes on smoothly and has a great color. it lasts all day most of the time, but in those hot HUMID alabama summers it does bleed a little.
Jac R.
Jac R.
Rohnert Park, CA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Glides on smooth, lasts all day and looks great. I love this color because I have blue eyes and it seem to make them look even bluer. I can wear it with a little mascara and be good to go.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging