BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Angie B.
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love this eye liner. It's easy to apply and doesn't smudge as much as other eye liners I have used in the past. I definitely recommend this product if you are in the market for nice eyeliner.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Deposit, NY
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I use this occasionally, but when I do I love the way that it looks. The only things that I wish I could change is that it smudges on my top lids a lot.
cindy b.
cindy b.
Review for: Violet
I havnt tried cover girl point plus eyeliner but I cant wait to try it for myself I usually only use black eyeliner but would love to try other colors and see what best works with my eye color
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
Review for: Ink It!
I bought this product, got it home, put it on and about 2.5 hours later it started smudging and realized I had a black area at the edge of my eyes.
Krystle L.
Krystle L.
Clinton, UT
I've used this eyeliner a ton. It goes on smooth and stays throughout the day. It blend great too!
Mindy N.
Mindy N.
Mountain Home, AR
This is my favorite eye liner that u have ever used and now it is the only eyeliner that I use! The death of the color is awesome and it stays on for a long time. It doesn't run easily either!
Yaritza P.
Yaritza P.
Reading, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite eyeliner. When I first bought it I really was hesitant because I didn't know what to expect but really I love this eyeliner it's the only one I buy I can't live without it.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Astoria, OR
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
My favorite eyeliner I have tried others before and after and always come back to this one. Its so easy to use and at the ready and creates great looks
Risbet Q.
Risbet Q.
Miramar
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are beautiful the variety of colors they have, they adapt to any season of the year, simply created for me, happy
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this!! I love the gray opposed to just black. Easy to open packaging. Great coverage and lasts all day.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging