BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Michelle K.
Ocala, Fl
Review for: Black Onyx
I really enjoy this product. But i don't have one that i have to use every day. I'm still searching for just the right one.
Chasidty H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Awesome eyeliner ! A okay! Go to. Nothing better. Many different colors. Smooth application. Use quickly. Tends to dry out.
Katie N.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This pencil is a good pencil eyeliner. I usually use gel, but this is what I use whenever I am out of what I normally use.
Glennice B.
Hillview, IL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Really great product, looks good and lasts as long as you need it to. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
kalisha p.
Walnut , CA
This eye liner is amazing! It goes on so smooth and perfect. I am currently addicted to it and refuse to use anything else.
Grace
Rosemount, MN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
The eyeliner started to crumble off through out the day. the color was nice but I can't overlook the lackluster stay power
Amber M.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Color is great but I find that it doesn't stay on all day. It will smear under the eyes. Not sure if I swear a lot or what.
Jillian C.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: Ink It!
Just a normal eyeliner. Pretty good but not that soft. Tip is not pointed or fine. Though it helps not having to sharpen it
Sasha O.
Artesia, NM
Review for: Black Onyx
Black eyeliner is a must! This product stays dark and won't rub off so easily. I like the precision for that cat eye look.
Tomi L.
Ogden, UT
Review for: Grey Khaki
I didn't really like this product but that's just because it was to dark for me and because I like more of the pencil look
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging