BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Review for: Charcoal Ink
My daughter has tried several eyeliners and could not find one she liked. This eyeliner she loves and it stays on all day. She refuses to use another and will travel to get it. Love this product.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is my go to eyeliner. Lasts all day and never has to be sharpened. Ive bought it in several colors and I have been happy with all of them.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Deposit, NY
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I use this occasionally, but when I do I love the way that it looks. The only things that I wish I could change is that it smudges on my top lids a lot.
Nicholle H.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner in the waterproof form is definitely budge proof! It's not the most creamy eyeliner in the world but it really doesn't move. I use it in my waterline and it lasts for a long time.
Sammy L.
Sammy L.
Whitefish, MT
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I chose this color because I have blue/grey eyes and I think with the grey up against my eye it makes them appear more blue. I also love the way this eyeliner is easy to apply and lasts all day!
Sara L.
Sara L.
Leitchfield, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
I've used this for years without a problem. It glides on easily and stays put until I remove it. It doesn't run during the day, even during my workouts.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I liked the way it looked on my eyes when I put it on, but about 30 minutes later when I checked my makeup, it had smudged and slid into the corner of my eyes making a gross black eye booger.
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is the perfect touch for the day or night. Use it lightly during the day for an effortless glow, or a little thicker at night for a sexy eye! The tip makes it super easy to apply!
Angie B.
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love this eye liner. It's easy to apply and doesn't smudge as much as other eye liners I have used in the past. I definitely recommend this product if you are in the market for nice eyeliner.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Review for: Violet
This is by far my favorite eyeliner purchase to date! I have always used Almay eyeliner, and it always smudged. This stays on my eyes all day, and easily comes off with eye make-up remover wipes!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging