BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
kristina p.
Midland, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Absolutely love this eyeliner. The best in my opinion. Stays on for along period of time. No smears or smugness. U want to go go and have your eyeliner on point, use this one
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I had such high hopes for this. However, this eyeliner is so dry and pulls on the eyelid as a result. Would not recommend.
Anna D.
Seneca, IL
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner works very well for winged or cat eyes. although it did leaves my eyes kind of irritated at the end of the day when i took it off
Chelsey H.
Forest City, NC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love love love love love love love this eyeliner. It is the best. It's affordable too.
Kaybe H.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner! Goes on smooth, lasts all day, and it doesn't smudge all over your face.
Kate H.
Payson
Review for: Black Onyx
It goes on smooth and accurate, but it doesn't last as long as some of the other brands.
Lisa Z.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I tried this for the first time last month. I never wear eyeliner so this was new to me. however, it was very easy to put on.
Flora R.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
Works well and helps my eye color come out but a lot of the time it bleeds to my upper eye lid
Jessica R.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner. It's so easy to use and the color is wonderfully pigmented!! This is a very smooth application, which I adore. I love that there are many colors available, but I usually end up with my favorite, black.
JULIE R.
Tallmadge, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
PERFECT BLACK SHADE... GOES ON SMOOTH WITHOUT SMEARING OR SMUDGING... BUT EASY TO SMUDGE IF YOU WANT THE SMOLEY EYE LOOK.. AND LASTS ALL NIGHT
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging