BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eye pencil has never let me down. I like the formula and it stays on Fairly well and the smudging tool at the bottom is great for a nice smokey eye!
Anguie M.
Anguie M.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eye liner is doesn't smear I like how easy it goes on and it last me a while also! I only buy this brand and eyeliner I'm super picky HBO it this one is awesome
Review for: Cocoa Ink
It is a very good eyeliner, it goes in well and looks good, but it dries out and fades very quickly. Good for short term events, but if you want it to last the whole day, pick another eye liner.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Want a liner that lasts all day and is easy to apply then this is the one. I use this color plus several others they have. Doesn't smear and like I said before stays put and last through the day.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved how easily it went on and it didn't smudge or smear. I rub my eyes when I get tired so I always have to check it afterwards but didn't feel I had to with this because of the perfect point!
April T.
April T.
Review for: Other
This liner does clump into creases and doesn't smudge. This seems to work for me and used for years
JoAnna G.
JoAnna G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
I like this product because I am not constantly sharpening the end so that it works properly. It is ready to go in each use and goes on my eyelid and under eye smoothly.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Good eyeliner. It goes on smooth, and makes it easy to get sharp lines. Lasts pretty much all day. Great price as well.
Ky A.
Ky A.
Mission Hills, CA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Its a great eye liner for short term wear. I have more oily eyelids so it created a darker ring around my makeup but that was after wearing it for hours.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
New Boston, MI
Worked great! Loved the color and went on easily. Lasted a very long time. Wired much better than the wet'n wild brand I used before purchasing this product. That brand was not as easy to put on
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging