BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tessa L.
Faribault, MN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Decent pigmentation. nice and long wearing. doesn't smudge. nice soft creamy formula, however the pencil does break easily. overall a decent eyeliner available at the drugstore
Marjorie C.
Jasper, GA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is a great eyeliner! no blobs, and no running. you can find it at most retail stores.
Beth G.
decatur , Al
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is my favorite eye liner out there! The color options are perfect and the application is so easy. I don't have to deal with a shapener as it sharpens itself! It goes on smooth and can be easily blended into the eyelid. You can make a thin or thick line depending on the mood you're in. Great product!
Savanah C.
Rices Landing, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This liner is so great for going out and just a regular day. It's perfectly used for eyeliner but sometimes I used it for my black liner for my black lipstick. I 100% recommend this product. And for you to buy it at your local drug store or Just store.
Angela T.
Rockford
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner! I have used this for many years and love that it not only looks awesome but is fairly easy to remove at the end of the day.
Denise E.
Portland, OR
Review for: Black Onyx
This is the best eyeliner it does not run or smudge and it lasts alk day I will never buy another brand of liner as long as covergirl runs this.
Lizbeth M.
Hendersonville, TN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Its not bad at all but I myself prefer liquid eyeliner and if your one of those people who constantly wear eyeliner like me then this is not for you...lol and it's not expensive nor cheap.It worked great on me.
Ashley D.
Belmont, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Love Love Love this eyeliner! It goes on smoothly, doesn't smudge and actually lasts. I work in a restaurant so I move around a lot, spend a lot of time near the heat of cooking equipment and sweat. This is one of the only eyeliners I can wear to work without ending up looking like a raccoon by the end of my shift.
Chelsee D.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Good price, use it everyday and it last long doesn't smear, works great and looks great !
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I am always looking for the perfect eyeliner that will stay put and make a decent line on my "mature" (think wrinkling) eyelids. Seeing a name like Cover Girl's Ink It Perfect Point Plus, I was hopeful that if not tattoo- like, this product would have some staying power.

First, what I really like: the pencil design that allows the pencil to sharpen itself automatically. The little sleeve that surrounds the point keeps it sharp all the time, without any effort on your part. The product goes on very smoothly and makes a good line, even when dealing with creased lids.

However, the product tends to migrate pretty quickly. Now, the smeary liner actually provides a relatively pleasant smoky look, just not the one it's supposed to. Also, the rate at which it tends to smear seems to vary rather widely and even with two weeks' worth of trial, I have not found any discernible pattern.

Although I love the design of this product and its wonderfully sharp point, I doubt I will purchase it again
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging