BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Haley W.
Haley W.
This is my favorite eyeliner and the only kind I EVER use. It doesn't smear and is perfect for getting a tight line close to your eyes. Great for every day, but can be amped up for special occasions.
Chelsie G.
Chelsie G.
Neillsville
Review for: Black Ink
It stays on all day but is easy to remove. Love the precision with the point tip. It doesn't smudge or cause creasing above the eye like others I have used
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Greenville
Review for: Ink It!
Most eyeliners I've used break easily and this one hasn't. I bought it on a whim while out of town and it's my favorite I've used used. It goes on flawlessly without any trouble and lasts all day!
Teresa W.
Teresa W.
I really like how smoothly it applies, but I wish it created a sharper line. I will continue to purchase CoverGirl products because I love the quality and the price. It is affordable for all to use!
Kayleen  T.
Kayleen T.
Watertown, WI
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love experimenting with different eye-liners. The copper ink color added just the right amount of color without being overly dramatic. It was very easy to put on and the thin detail applicator makes it possible to achieve a subtle everyday look or a more exaggerated one.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Want a liner that lasts all day and is easy to apply then this is the one. I use this color plus several others they have. Doesn't smear and like I said before stays put and last through the day.
Jabreel W.
Jabreel W.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Ink It!
A good liner. I bought this liner on sale at Walgreens because I wanted to try it. The point is such that you can draw on a pretty straight line which works for me because I have an unsteady hand.
Anguie M.
Anguie M.
Provo, UT
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eye liner is doesn't smear I like how easy it goes on and it last me a while also! I only buy this brand and eyeliner I'm super picky HBO it this one is awesome
Review for: Cocoa Ink
It is a very good eyeliner, it goes in well and looks good, but it dries out and fades very quickly. Good for short term events, but if you want it to last the whole day, pick another eye liner.
Carmen D.
Carmen D.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Black Ink
I don't use liquid eyeliner much but need it sometimes for special occasions. This did the job! It was easy to use and stayed on. The pen made it simple to put on when needing just a simple line.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging