BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Abby M.
Review for: Violet
I love this shade of purple for my greenish blue eyes. It's a nice change between the black or brown I usually wear but very subtle
Pamela L.
Utica, NY
Review for: Violet
I love covergirl makeup. Covergirl Ink It Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner was longlasting. I picked the 265 Violet is that I love, it is my favorite color. It was easy to use. I purchased it at Rite Aid. I would absolutely buy it again & again.
Rene K.
Garner, NC
Review for: Violet
Great eyeliner for the value. Created a smooth line was easy to apply. I would recommend this for someone looking to create a great wing. This color popped from my dark brown eyes. I purchased this at Target. Great value and great color.
Gabrielle H.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Violet
Very nice and super easy to use, i love the slight color in the ink, its refreshing not having to use black ALL the time, but black is still more preferred.
Casey S.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Violet
Love how it glides on so effortlessly and theres no need to ever sharpen. The color is intense
nikita b.
I love not sharpening and just being able to twist whenever i need more. it glides on and sticks well. it does come out a little thicker of a line then a normal pencil would.
Lindsay W.
Canton, MA
A little on the dryer side of eye pencils, but this is the skinniest pencil at the drugstore. It lasts and you can smudge it out.
Pooja N.
Review for: Violet
It was a little darker than expected, but with a purple eyeshadow, it comes out beautifully!
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I really like this color. I have blue eyes and it really makes them pop. I love colors that are different.
Stefanie F.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this! Its easy to apply and it stays in place all day long. It is also easy to remove.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging