BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is my go-to drugstore eyeliner.
It's so smooth and I love the color.
This product smudges quite a bit and I have to reapply it a few times throughout the day, but otherwise it's a great eyeliner!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
For the price this eyeliner is good. But it doesn't last as long as others . But it is smooth and nice looking
Chelsie G.
Chelsie G.
Neillsville
Review for: Black Ink
It stays on all day but is easy to remove. Love the precision with the point tip. It doesn't smudge or cause creasing above the eye like others I have used
Katie Z.
Katie Z.
Napoleon, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Goes on smooth. Has a sponge on the other side for easy smudging. Lasts all day. Only issue I have with it is it's hard to do winged since it's not liquid.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
Review for: Ink It!
I usually never like liquid liner because I always feel like it gives me a dense or dramatic look, however I don't know why I really enjoy this liner. The tip is very thin, making it easy to do wing liner!
Alison H.
Alison H.
Marlton, NJ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This made it easy to get a clean line over my lashes. it was very smooth. and the color was perfect. it was also easy to blend when i needed to.
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner! IT glides on smooth, dries in a flash and gives great definition to my eyes. Doesn't run or s,ear and is easy to take off! Love this!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Greenville
Review for: Ink It!
Most eyeliners I've used break easily and this one hasn't. I bought it on a whim while out of town and it's my favorite I've used used. It goes on flawlessly without any trouble and lasts all day!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Butler, PA
Perfect for my eyrs. Goes on smooth and easy. Doesn't rub off easy but is still easy to remove with my eye makeup remover. The pigments are spot on as well. Doesn't clump
Kayleen  T.
Kayleen T.
Watertown, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love experimenting with different eye-liners. The copper ink color added just the right amount of color without being overly dramatic. It was very easy to put on and the thin detail applicator makes it possible to achieve a subtle everyday look or a more exaggerated one.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging