BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
brittany j.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It gave me the smokey eye look with out to much darkness I definitely needed and wanted, absolutely beautiful!
Amanda  H.
Lakewood , OH
Review for: Ink It!
I really enjoy this eyeliner. It comes on smooth and it very good for winged style liner
Elizabeth W.
Mentone, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This product is great except for the fact that every day about half way through the day I start to notice a line on the top of my eye lid by my brow from the eyeliner rubbing off when I blink or look up.
Reyna B.
Conyers, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner but I wish they had it in like different colors like blue black red purple yellow dot dot dot but they don't all that have it is and gray and it kind of surprise me a little bit but other than that it's a great product
Leslie A.
Starkville
Review for: Black Onyx
I am an avid fan of black eyeliner. I use it almost every time I wear makeup. This eyeliner applies extremely smoothly and lasts all day. It also has a nice bright black, instead of the dull ones other brands tend to have. Highly recommend!
Jessica B.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Amazing liner it's the perfect amount...not to thin or thick so just a line through and yoo'Re done.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyeliner, It is not super expensive and I think it works great! I love the smooth formula and how it comes with a smugger on the opposite end. I have it in black and haven't tried it in any other color but I have always wanted to.
Jodie H.
Erick, OK
Review for: Black Ink
Goes on easy lasts a long time.. Easy to roll up.. Don't get hard.. All around amazing..
Summer R.
Cincinnati, OH
This eyeliner is so smooth and affordable. I bought it Kroger and it's never more than $6. I've been using for a long time and use it everyday I wear makeup! It lasts all day and night. It looks as good as any other eyeliner!
Lexy N.
Jefferson City, MO
Review for: Ink It!
The eyeliner looks good and is very pigmented but it doesn't stay on very long like at most three hours
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging