BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I am horrible at putting on eyeliner. With that being said, this stuff makes it kind of foolproof. I like the smudgy end to fix anything I goofed up, it makes it look like I did it on purpose. Love it!
Iris D.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how easily this pencil glides on my waterline. The smudger end helps get that Smokey look effect going.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is a great product to it goes on so easy I love that and you don't have to sharpen the eyeliner either the product stays on pretty much all day
g k.
g k.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Black Ink
Pretty nice eyeliner, stays in place, long lasting, would recommend If you are interested in Covergirl products. the Smoothers eye liner pencil is pretty good too. I've tried it in the Slate color.
Haley W.
Haley W.
This is my favorite eyeliner and the only kind I EVER use. It doesn't smear and is perfect for getting a tight line close to your eyes. Great for every day, but can be amped up for special occasions.
Mary Kathryn M.
Mary Kathryn M.
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner goes on smoothly and doesn't fade during the day, although the corners of my eyes always some bleeding from the product after a little while.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is my go-to drugstore eyeliner.
It's so smooth and I love the color.
This product smudges quite a bit and I have to reapply it a few times throughout the day, but otherwise it's a great eyeliner!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Bristol, PA
Great, went on nicely made my eyes pop This is the best kept secret in the eyeliner industry. NO need to buy expensive liner, this is perfect! A must have!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
Review for: Ink It!
I usually never like liquid liner because I always feel like it gives me a dense or dramatic look, however I don't know why I really enjoy this liner. The tip is very thin, making it easy to do wing liner!
Armani K.
Armani K.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I loved this eye liner because it ran smooth and it lasted fairly long... The look is perfect for me, however it's not very waterproof to me at al.. I wish it was because it would last so much longer.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging