BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Leann V.
Leann V.
Austin
I am light skin color, so I don't need a ton of eye lining in the first place. The Cover Girl Perfect point gives me the attention to my eye I need, without overwhelming my complexion. It also has a useful smudge tool on the opposite side for fun blending affects.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Lexington, KY
I have used this product for probably over 10 years. It's gel like consistency is perfect for easy and fast application. I usually stick with black but have used other colors and they all work great. It is an easy way to add eyeliner to your daily makeup routine .
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Berwyn, IL
Review for: Hunter Green
I really like this product because i think it makes my hazel eyes stand out. For me it is a good value because i really enjoy it, it is very easy to apply and use. My eyes being light brown/hazel it makes them look very nice. I would recommend this to my friends.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This color was too light for my liking. It was my first time buying it (I usually get black). It's a little hard to apply since it is very light, so I have to go over it a few times. I won't be buying this shade again, but will probably go back to a darker color.
Alegria R.
Alegria R.
I love this eye liner it works great and stays on all day I would definitely purchase and the packaging is nice. This is my first time trying this product but will buy and I don't think it needs any improvement And will Buying agin! Would recommend this product !
johanna f.
johanna f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thanks to pinche me I receive this eye liner color black and I loves is very dark and is great for the smoky eye. Falling in love of this.Also long lasting and is not very easy to take off for me that is great (I receive this for free but all opinion are my own.)
Kelsa j.
Kelsa j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm still figuring out how much I like this pencil. It is wierd to explain but the tip of the pencil looked brown but it says black and comes out black. Love the applicator. It does come out to be nice and dark but does take time to build up, at least on my lids.
ramisa c.
ramisa c.
West Palm Beach, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
You will never see me leave the house without eyeliner on. I have so many different kinds from different companies. I love CoverGirl because they glide on very easily and is a very dark and vibrant color! They are very long lasting as well! Definitely recommend!
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner. With the self sharpener you are never in a bind. My eyes are blue, and I use the black eyeliner. It compares to some of the higher end liners. It looks as good at 5pm as it did when I put it on at 7AM. I would most certainly buy this again.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my most favorite drugstore eyeliners of all times. I love the formula that cover girl had created for this eyeliner. It glides on so smoothly, I don't have to go over it multiple times to get it to stick. I also love how it doesn't smudge easily.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging