BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amber B.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is amazing. My mom has used it for as long as I can remember, and now I am obsessed too! I use the color "espresso" for my everyday wear and I couldn't ask for a better product.
Cagney H.
South Charleston
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner works perfectly. It goes on smooth. I found it at a fair price. It stays on great. I had bought it one time in the past and went back to it. I missed it!
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA
I am sure there are better eyeliners out there, but for someone just learning to use eyeliner these have been great.  I have two colors - charcoal and burgundy - and I really like them both.  I might try some of the other colors as well.  Would definitely buy again.
Barbara B.
Chadron, NE
Covergirls perfect eyeliner has been a staple in my makeup box since I started wearing makeup! It is easy to use! Lasts all day long! And extremely affordable! Nothing compares to it in my books! Hands down a great product!
Brittany S.
Hillsville, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
I got this at Wal-Mart. And this is one of my favorite eyeliners. Goes on great. Easy to use. And i love the sponge tip to smudge the eyeliner. I will buy again and I recommend this product.
Ariel B.
Great pencil liner , precision on point . And comes in various colors . I personally also use this as a Lip liner as well . I use it every time to provide some boldness . It'll probably cost you around $4-$5 (super cheap!)
Cheryl D.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use this eyeliner because it last longer than others I have tried in the past.I use the darkest black and I really like the way it applies.This make up is perfectly priced and affordable.
Courtney S.
Newark, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
My go to eyeliner. Love the grey because my eyes change colors with what I wear and this color seems to compliment all changes, plus it goes on so smoothly and lasts all day without running
Amber R.

The only eyeliner I use! I use espresso color, it matches well and brings out my brown eyes. I wish it didn't rub off as easily as it does but it works for me! Quick and easy for me to get on in the morning before work!
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in Hunter Green, it's a blue based green, that I think is flattering to any skin tone. Its waterproof long lasting and I also use it for a lip liner with a green lipstick I have fun with.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging