BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Violet
Very nice and super easy to use, i love the slight color in the ink, its refreshing not having to use black ALL the time, but black is still more preferred.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
East Amherst , NY
Review for: Ink It!
Glides so easily. I don't have the most steady hand with some eye liners but this one makes it extremely easy. Stays on for 24 hours or more! Definitely makes it easy to create the perfect desired wing.
rina b.
rina b.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Ink It!
Can't really complain. it did what it said it would and it was pretty good at it. it was fairly smooth and it's thin enough that you could be as exact as you need, to get the shape and design you want.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Black Ink
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and stays on. It's easy for me to make a straight line across my lids. they also offer a variety of colors but I usually stick with just black.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Danielsville, GA
Review for: Ink It!
I've been using Cover Girl Perfect Point eyeliner for years. I've tried a few others, here and there, but always come back to it. I love that it's inexpensive, sharpens itself, and the color stays bold-especially the Ink It one. It's kind of like a gel or liquid, but much easier.
Jen S.
Jen S.
St George, UT
Review for: Violet
I can always count on my Covergirl eyeliner to go on smoothly and to stay put. I love this color. Its really dark, almost black, but not black. Its a great alternative to my normal, go to, black eyeliner.
Lori c.
Lori c.
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner it goes on really nice and smooth it doesn't irritate my eyes and cause them to burn love it and I will purchase it again. I got a lot of compliments while wearing this eyeliner.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I have this in black. I love it. It is great for everyday wear. It isn't an "all day" or smudge proof eyeliner, but it is a good eyeliner. If you're looking for something to be your everyday go-to, this is it.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Ink It!
I really like this eyeliner. I'm a darker skinned girl and finding a liquid eyeliner that's super dark is hard. but this one showed up great. also the brush was nice and firm as well as being super thin
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I use a lot of cover girl products and I always have a hard time find an eyeliner I really like. This one went on smooth and just looked good. I didn't have issues with it sweating or running off Either!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging