BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Melissa H.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I like it it's ok just need to find something to go with it I wish I had some right now it's just a little bit to much
Jennifer W.
Review for: Ink It!
This is a great product, it goes on smooth and even without smearing. It dries quickly.
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Ink It!
This is a great eyeliner for my nights out! When I really want my eyes to stand out and pop, this is my go to!
BEKAH S.
hope mills
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color and how easy it is to apply, I also love how easy it is to find in the stores that i shop
Taylor G.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyeliner that I have ever used. I kept buying different brands because I never found any I like but this is my go-to everyday.
Stephanie R.
Lakeville, MN
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner. It's not overly expensive, is easy to apply, and stays almost all day for me.
Ashlee B.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Ink It!
Great black color, stays put all day! I've used this eyeliner for years! Easy to apply and no sharpening required!
Emily M.
Review for: Ink It!
I absolutely love this eyeliner I use it almost every dramatic looks, sultry looks, to neutral looks.
Hailey C.
Sanford, NC
Review for: Charcoal Ink
What an amazing product! It doesn't smudge and stays on all day! Perfect way to get a perfect line of eye liner on either your top, lower lid or both!
Michelle U.
Puryear, TN
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Very good "go to". Great price point and works great. I use it for my every day look and have no problems!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging