BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Felisha L.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Ink It!
This liner is easy to apply and stays on all day. I have it in black. I also have sensitive eyes and it does not irritate them :)
Samantha Q.
Review for: Violet
I always use cover girl and this is my number one go to eyeliner. I love how smooth it goes on and it lasts long unless you mistakenly rub your eyes.
Yolanda L.
Sebring, OH
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I liked how it went on at first but after months it seemed like it dried out and didn't glide on as nice. The eyeliner is super touchy like if you roll it up the.slightest bit it breaks so that was the most annoying part. Fragile and irritating. If it wasn't so fragile and you use it quick not months later it's a good eyeliner but don't over roll at all just enough to touch your eye lid
Melanie T.
Chipley, FL
Review for: Ink It!
Great product! Goes on easily, and long lasting! Great color! My everyday go to!
Siyin L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It works really well and it can make a good wing eyeliner. Its a nice product to buy if you do not want to spend a lot on eyeliner.
Darlene S.
Fremont, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
You cant go wrong with any CoverGirl makeup. Using this product makes your eyes stand out. Not clumpy like other products out there, goes on smooth and is so easy to take off.
Jennifer B.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This pencil is perfect for smoky eyes! I use it when I'm doing my night out makeup and it is flawless. It also stays on all night so I don't have to worry about it coming off while out on a date.
Amanda F.
phoenix, AZ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love the color and the smooth application! Eyeliner can sometimes be hard to put on but it goes on smoothly and effortlessly making it a lot easier to use!
Krista M.
Winnemucca, NV
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I've only used this eyeliner once but I was quite impressed with it. The color really made my eyes stand out and it went on beautifully.
Kaylyn M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love the color. Easy application. Easy to remove. Great price for product! I would recommend to all my friends.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging