BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
Review for: Ink It!
My go to, everyday eyeliner! Goes on smooth and quickly with a perfect finish! Can be put on nicely to go out, or thrown on thin for a day at the office. Always have this on hand
Gisselle P.
Gisselle P.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is actually very smooth and easy to apply. The color is very pigmented. I hardly every use eye pencils but if i ever do this is the one i go to.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
I've purchased this product for years and I truly love it! I always purchase it over and over. I've tried other eyeliners, but this one is the best for me! If you haven't tried it, I would give it a shot!!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Madison, WI
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Super smooth and easy to use- smudges easily- which could be a good or bad thing! You can't get a super sharp line with this, so if you're looking for a sharper point liquid would be the way to go. This eyeliner IS great because if you mess up, it's easy to wipe off and start again!
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
29 Palms, CA
Review for: Violet
I Loved the easy application and length of time the product remained on! The color stayed the same the entire length of time I wanted. Super Awesome and I love this product and would recommend it to anyone!
Emma W.
Emma W.
Romney, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
My absolute favorite eye liner. It's my go to. Eye liner is everything and this always helps complete my look!!
Jonelle T.
Jonelle T.
Review for: Espresso
Pretty decent for an inexpensive liner color was nice went on smoothly. Wore forte evening and it never smeared
Vivi M.
Vivi M.
Review for: Ink It!
Best eyeliner i ever used , my eye liner be on fleeekkk lol it always come out straight and perfect and it never runs down . i recommand this to a lot of females that love to have their eye liner on fleek lol
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Cape Coral , FL
The Perfect Point Plus eyeliner is the only liner I will use for tight lining. The color is perfect, goes on so smooth and the self sharpening eliminates any breaks I would usually get with a pencil liner.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love the smooth application it provides. It has long lasting coverage. It does not clump like other products.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging