BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Suzan C.
Suzan C.
New Cumberland, PA
Review for: Ink It!
This is by far my favorite eye liner. No matter what I put it through it stands the test of time! I am not one of those ladies that have time for touch ups and this never needs it.
Annie O.
Annie O.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Decent eye liner but not my favorite. Usually need to reapply as I work 18 hours a day and I find that by 3 or 4pm I'm running to the bathroom to clean up whats smudged and reapply eyeliner.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Hazard, KY
Review for: Ink It!
Great product! I usually skip eyeliner because I make such a mess of it. I bought this for my daughter, for her dance make up. After using it on her, I had to try it on myself. I love how easy it glides on!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Ink It!
This is my FAVORITE eyeliner. It leaves a definite line with no smudges. It's easy to apply and goes on smooth. It does not wipe of through the day. I love it.
Annika B.
Annika B.
Hilliard, OH
This is one of my favorite eyeliners I love using it for my bottom lash line and waterline it goes on super smooth and stays on nicely my only problem with it is that it does fade in color as the day goes on
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
Katy, TX
Good eyeliner. I love that you don't have to sharpen it. It goes on very easily but can also wipe off easy. It does transfer with my oily eyelids, but it's still one of my favorite products.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
Review for: Ink It!
My go to, everyday eyeliner! Goes on smooth and quickly with a perfect finish! Can be put on nicely to go out, or thrown on thin for a day at the office. Always have this on hand
Laura P.
Laura P.
Madison, WI
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Super smooth and easy to use- smudges easily- which could be a good or bad thing! You can't get a super sharp line with this, so if you're looking for a sharper point liquid would be the way to go. This eyeliner IS great because if you mess up, it's easy to wipe off and start again!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
I've purchased this product for years and I truly love it! I always purchase it over and over. I've tried other eyeliners, but this one is the best for me! If you haven't tried it, I would give it a shot!!
Jonelle T.
Jonelle T.
Review for: Espresso
Pretty decent for an inexpensive liner color was nice went on smoothly. Wore forte evening and it never smeared
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging