BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use mine in blackest black but still a good eyeliner. Doesn't smudge to bad and has vibrant color. Great price. Cheep but not in quality. Will always buy more
Lana B.
Lana B.
Girard, OH
Review for: Violet
I love cover girl eyeliners! This product was long lasting, and went on smoothly. I enjoy an eyeliner that stays on through sweat, rain, or shine and this is it.
Cursten W.
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I just started using this product and it is the best I have ever used by far. Since using this I have had compliments about it everyday because of this product.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Loved this eyeliner. Lasted all day and didn't run. I have really watery eyes and I have to reapply eyeliner most of the time but I didn't have to reapply this one.
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
Clendenin
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love this eyeliner! goes on smoothly and never have a problem with smudges... lasts late in the evening and I don't have to reapply several times a day... it s
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Eyeliner is one of my favorite makeup items to use so I am always trying out new ones to find what I like. I really enjoyed the ease of this Covergirl eyeliner and I would buy it again!
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I agree with Ashlie S. I didn't like the consistency of the eyeliner. Was very brittle and broke into pieces as I was applying. after about a half an hour I had to reapply because it looked like it rubbed off.
Michelle  H.
Michelle H.
Ladson, SC
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love Ink It! It has been lastly my favorite eyeliner. It so easy to use and it goes so smoothly perfectly. I like so much, I just carry them everywhere I go, it's just perfect. I strongly recommended to you!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Hernando , MS
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner! I wear my eyeliner "winged" almost every day and this makes it so easy to draw them on! Plus, it lasts all day. I would definitely recommend!
Candace D.
Candace D.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Violet
LOVE this eyeliner! Covergirl eyeliners are my favorite drugstore brand because of their staying power, but I love using this violet color when I want to add a pop of color to my eyes. The staying power is great!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging