BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ana María N.
Review for: Hunter Green
Este color es hermoso, si eres atrevida te recomiendo este color para salir de la rutina del maquillaje, excelente textura y duración del producto, es fácil de aplicar.. Lo compraría de nuevo.
Michelle D.
Rosedale, IN
I have been using Covorgirl products since I learned how to put on makeup. This eyeliner is easy to apply it just glides across my eyes. I use this a few times a week. The packaging is nice and eye catching. I will be buying this again.
Makayla R.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Looked great on my blue eyes. Unfortunately, faded and smudged throughout the day.
Brianna S.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
Makes my eyes pop with the black. I never use any but black, but if you want a harsh black to make your eyes pop this is definitely it.
Megan I.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
This is a good eyeliner because the color stays and it doesn't fade. I can wear this liner all day and it still looks great in the afternoon. Wear it every day I wouldn't say the package is fancy or eye catching, but the product is great. I would recommend.
Connor D.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Black Onyx
I've been using the for years! It works well but tends to smudge! It also comes off fast
Katie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Grey Khaki
Great eye liner but it wears off lower lid in a few hours. I use the black eye liner. I use it daily.
Johanna V.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Super easy to apply. It glides smoothly. I love these twist eyeliners. I buy these products all the time
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
Very soft and comes on swift and nice although it fades pretty quickly. If I wouldn't have to reapply so much I would give a higher rating.
Jessica j.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
I bought this but I didn't like how it wasn't dark enough,but other then that it was good stayed on pretty good.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging