BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Stephanie Ann  H.
Morristown, NJ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
It was great for the cost. I use it on the weekends when I work at my 2nd job. It stays on for the night!
Dolores C.
Altoona, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Worked good, but wasn't for me! my daughter uses it and loves it! She would rate it a 5 star
Kathy F.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I don't use liner very often, but when I do I love this one, it has a fine tip for a precise line, I love it! Exotic eyes made easy with this liner.
Kathy T.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I have tried many different eyeliners and I like this one the best. It's very easy to use
Edna H.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Have used this product it is a good product, does not blot goes on smooth does not cause irritation.
Amy C.
Vidor, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great eyeliner, especially the price! Went on easily and stayed on all day without smudging.
Tiffany B.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Love it!! I don't leave the house with out putting it on. It stays put and doesn't smudge half way through the day.
Crystal T.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great smooth glides wonderfully Bought this alot. would recommend this to everybody. Love Covergirl
Angela D.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I was really excited by this bright blue eyeliner and purchased it for my waterline. Unfortunately, it did not stay for more than 2 hours. My eyes do water so this may be great for someone without this problem. The color is beautiful!
Christina N.
Buckhannon, WV
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
The perfect point eyeliner is great to use when wanting to get a precise line! I use it when I am going out on the weekends!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging