BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Vinrose N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has really good pigment but if not great on oily skin. By the end of the day it smeared underneath my eyes. I used this product daily and by the end of the day my under eye skin area was stained black. I would recommend it's good for normal to dry skin.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
Review for: Hunter Green
The great eye liner. I like the black one . I buy it at Walmart . You need to try it . I use it 2 time a day ..
Caitlyn H.
Peoria, AZ
This is my favorite drugstore eyeliner. It is creamy but not enough to where it is hard to apply where you want it. I have a light skin tone with dark hair and hazel eyes: for me, the most flattering shade is the expresso one. If you haven't tried these pick one up! You won't be disappointed!
Anneliese K.
Climax, MI
This is a good eyeliner. Not great. On my eyes it tends to smudge throughout the day on my lid. Also, the tip isn't as precise as I would like. It makes it hard to give a smooth line. Almost impossible to do a wing.
Trina M.
Review for: Hunter Green
I really like the color! Eyeliner goes on easily and smooth with no creasing. Lasted me all day after working 12 hours. Looking forward to adding other colors to my collection.
Nicole J.
spring hill, florida
Review for: Deep Burgundy
This color matches my eyebrows and my hair color perfectly, i have always loved this brand and i will continue buying
Alyssa M.
Pell City, AL
Goes on perfect and stays in place! Love not looking like a racoon ;) I highly recommend
Amanda P.
New Bern, NC
Review for: Ink It!
This goes on smoothly but doesn't always stay put. Tends to run and i hate racoon eyes.
Michelle O.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Great product but I feel that it takes a little pigmentation, or that the product does not move from place!
Daira C.
Sulphur, OK
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Love the color and the way it makes my green eyes pop. Absolutely a great buy
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging