BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Bartlett, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive eyes and lots of allergies. Many eyeliner brand irritate my eyes and puff my eyelids. Covergirl Perfect Plus Point doesn't have any negative side effects and I love how it doesn't require sharpening!
Shannan W.
Shannan W.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
It's rare for me to find an eyeliner I adore and I truly love how I can control the line better with this eyeliner. and AMT of usage. great product I recommend it
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is my absolute favorite eye liner. It is so easy to apply, and it lasts all day--unlike other eye liners that smear off anytime you accidentally rub your eye
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Burleson, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is the one I always find myself coming back to because of the darkness of the black. It's bold, stands out and ultimately has a smooth finish. I have been using this specific brand pencil for years and I love it.
Marlo S.
Marlo S.
Schiller Park, IL
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have this in Midnight Blue #220. I love it. Goes on easy, stays where you put it. The no sharpen retractable packaging is great. The price is reasonable as well.
haley g.
haley g.
Pine bluff, AR
Review for: Ink It!
Pretty good product. Dries fast and is a great way to get the "winged" look we all love, but it does smudge pretty easily. If you're eyes water constantly like mine do, a waterproof product would be the way to go.
Paula W.
Paula W.
Houston , TX
Stayed on for hours love the glitter effect. Will definitely buy again. Starlighting is exactly what it gives you a star effect. Kinda pricey but worth every cent...its covergirl. I love the eyeliner! A must pick up!
Maria I V.
Maria I V.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Review for: Ink It!
I love this product bought one and lost it, bought another one and was unable to rotate so the ink could come up I was very upset. The first one I bought was great nice and smooth no eye irritation or discomfort
Kiki C.
Kiki C.
Helena, MT
Review for: Black Onyx
I have been using this eyeliner since I was in middle school. The formula is smooth, but does not wear out. The tip of the pencil is not very precise, so I use it to tightline my eyes or do an awesome smokey eye.
Robin L.
Robin L.
Sparta, TN
Review for: Ink It!
Covergirl what can I say. This is one of the eyeliners I love. Stays on all day and does not smudge at all. Gives my eyes the enhancement they need. I would recommend this to anyone. It is the best that I have used.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging