BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Island Park, NY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
So easy to apply and this eye liner actually stays on all day. I can do my make up in the morning and by the time I get home at night, even the bottom liner is just the way I left it. Also the perfect color for daily use. Not too bold but also noticeable. I love using my covergirl eye liner in grey khaki
Haylee T.
Haylee T.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner. I've been using it for years. It's very simple and basic but does the job just fine. I recommend this for bottom of eye rather than upper eyelid. This eyeliner is of great quality for the low price.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Review for: Ink It!
Great application. The packaging feels comfortable to fit into my hand while I am applying it. Also you do not have to sharpen it as it is similar to a mechanical pencil where you twist and more comes out of the tip,
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lakeview, OH
Review for: Ink It!
I love this for my waterline it is so black and creamy and glides on like a dream. It also has that smudger on the end and it smudges out very nicely!
Anne G.
Anne G.
Harrison, AR
Review for: Ink It!
I love how smoothly this product applies. It does take a bit of work to get used to, but it is certainly worth it. I use this product almost every day and still love the outcome of it. I highly recommend this product.
Nakei H.
Nakei H.
Review for: Ink It!
Covergirl I kind of like product, easy to apply and stays on okay I suppose. It does smudge a little bit and I purchased it in gold. what was I thinking? I may purchase in black or brown to see if there is a difference.
James N F.
James N F.
Van Wert, OH
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Wish the pencil would always work. Used it for awhile and it stops working in my eyes. I don't really think it brings out my eyes any better than ordinary eye liner
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This eyeliner has a very good, bold shade of black. It goes on very smoothly and stays on for the entire day without having to reapply. This is a great eyeliner and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good one!
Anneliese K.
Anneliese K.
Climax, MI
This is a good eyeliner. Not great. On my eyes it tends to smudge throughout the day on my lid. Also, the tip isn't as precise as I would like. It makes it hard to give a smooth line. Almost impossible to do a wing.
Keisha G.
Keisha G.
I like these liners for easy usage and smooth lines. I have them in charcoal, black and dark brown. All are nice!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging