BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Ink It!
I purchased this eyeliner by Covergirl in jet black. i needed something that would cover my other eye shadow and stay all day. i was very happy with how this applied and how it lasted all day!
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner! So easy to apply and it stays on without smudging. During application it glides on like butter, gently with no tugging, so that you get even coverage. It's the only eyeliner I can do winged tips with!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Pleasantville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super inexpensive and easy to use product. This is my go-to eyeliner for everyday wear. It's hard to find a reliable and affordable brand, and Covergirl is a drugstore brand that I can trust!
Dairianna K.
Dairianna K.
Durant, OK
Review for: Ink It!
I'm extremely picky about my eyeliner. So when my friend told me to try this one out i wasn't so sure about it. when I did it worked wonders for my eyes. I love it so much. It's pretty much the only liner I'll buy anymore.
tara h.
tara h.
Benson, AZ
Review for: Violet
Great liner i use on my upper lids. Goes lovely with a nice eyeshadow and then sometimes i line my lower line with it and then do my water line in black. IEasy to apply and lasts a long time.
Erin  W.
Erin W.
Spring, TX
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This product is great and truly works! This product last all day without any smudges and goes on easily. You will for in love with Cover Girl make up all over again.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I recently purchased the Ink It! eyeliner and I absolutely love it.
It goes on smooth, no tugging, looks like a gel/liquid eyeliner on but this Ink it
eyeliner is much easier to use and has great staying power. Thank you CG!
Dani R.
Dani R.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I have dark brown eyes and this copper eyeliner really makes them shine. It is the perfect copper shade without being too glittery. I would definitely buy this again
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Providence Forge, VA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I've never been a super big fan of covergirl but I decided I wanted to try out this new eyeliner for the summer. I wasn't pleased with the color payoff or longevity.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Excellent product! I was highly satisfied with this product :)
It goes on smoothly. I will definitely purchase it again in the future. I would recommend this product!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging