BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Dejiana R.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
This product is another one of my favorites and is apart of my daily beauty routine. I always wing out my eyeliner and I couldn't imagine using another eyeliner
Lexie W.
Morganton, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
It's not the blackest black ever but it's a nice color if you are trying to be sublet or just starting out.
Wendy O.
Aubrey, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I love how this eyeliner is easy to apply. It goes on smoothly and looks great. It compares just as good to more expensive brands and I would definitely use it again and recommend it to others. Great value for the price. Would highly recommend this eyeliner!
Payton G.
Mena, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
This is pretty much the only eyeliner I use. Its so easy to put on and easy to take off. It lasts throughout the day without smudging which I love. There is nothing more agitating than having to redo your eyeliner midway through the day. And I just love the color.
Danielle R.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this easy to use liner. Goes on smooth and easy. I love that it lasts all day and even all night ;)
Wendy L.
Review for: Black Onyx
The color is exactly what it is supposed to be - very black. I find that it is quite easy to apply and goes on very smooth. The value is great for the quality of product. I purchase this product at CVS, Walgreens or Walmart. I would recommend this product.
Andrea A.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
I love super good handle use it for all occasions super durable and confortable smooth and soft.
Cheyenne A.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is a great liner. Use it for cat eye long lasting and you don't have to keep checking it while you're out its still there
Amanda W.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I love black eyeliner. It glides on, doesn't run and it is easy to take off if you make a mistake.
Jodi J.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love the color, I don't stray to much from black. I like the way this goes on when I am putting it on under my eyes.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging