BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love the color of this eyeliner! I use it to line my tightline. The only complaint I have is that it transfers quite easily to my lower lashline, but so do a lot of eyeliners! Great product.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It's good I'm getting tired of all theses reviews how many times can you say you love stuff that you use
jayleen s.
jayleen s.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Violet
Good dupe, when you're looking for a drugstore comparison to a higher end makeup product. The liner is useful but it gets worn out and the pigmentation is pretty good.
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Hamburg, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This product is by far my favorite eyeliner! It applies so smoothly and it doesn't smear or smudge when I make a mistake. This eyeliner stays on for 12+ hours and It also easily comes off with makeup remover and/soap and water.
DONNA HEFNER M.
DONNA HEFNER M.
Madison, OH
Review for: Grey Khaki
Just recently bought. It was recommended by TotalBeauty.com and I have had very good luck with their recommendations. This was no different. It is easy to apply, make a perfect line and is self sharpening. Neat color too!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Pleasantville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super inexpensive and easy to use product. This is my go-to eyeliner for everyday wear. It's hard to find a reliable and affordable brand, and Covergirl is a drugstore brand that I can trust!
Dairianna K.
Dairianna K.
Durant, OK
Review for: Ink It!
I'm extremely picky about my eyeliner. So when my friend told me to try this one out i wasn't so sure about it. when I did it worked wonders for my eyes. I love it so much. It's pretty much the only liner I'll buy anymore.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Ink It!
I purchased this eyeliner by Covergirl in jet black. i needed something that would cover my other eye shadow and stay all day. i was very happy with how this applied and how it lasted all day!
hannah p.
hannah p.
Sinclairville, NY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I frequently use cover girl cosmetics but I am not a fan of cover girl eye liners. They rub off and smudge super easy. They need to be reapplied more than once a day.
tara h.
tara h.
Benson, AZ
Review for: Violet
Great liner i use on my upper lids. Goes lovely with a nice eyeshadow and then sometimes i line my lower line with it and then do my water line in black. IEasy to apply and lasts a long time.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging