BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Heidi G.
Fort Rucker, AL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Very smooth, Worked well! Not my normal brand but a great fall back! Will keep on hand!
Emily G.
Kodak, TN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
After a while this eyeliner started to run off my eyelid. I would use it if I was only going to be out for a max of 6 hours.
Amber D.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner. It goes on very smooth and is completely smudge proof. Lasts all day long
Neeice L.
West Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
It goes on smoothly great for cat eye looks and smoky eye looks better than regular pencil eyeliner
Keara W.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have this in black and I really like the smooth application and consistency. Other liners go on chalky this does not
A. C.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This was purchased by accident. I had meant to get black. Not a bad color, but I'm more of a black liner type of girl.
Marie C.
Hawk Point, MO
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Goes on easy stays long.Love the color and it doesn't smudge.I will definitely buy it again
Harmony W.
Pearland, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Smooth on, easy to use. Stays on but also easy to remove. I wear contacts and it doesn't bother me either.
Claire M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is my go-to for everyday use. The grey color is subtle, but creates a lot of definition. I find black to be too harsh and brown doesn't emphasize my brown eyes the way grey does. The liner lasts a long time and goes on easily.
Lyn R.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki

if you are looking for a cheap and affordable liner eyes, this is a great choice! highly recommended as it is an excellent product
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging