BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Sweetwater, TN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is amazing!!! Stays all day long without having to reapply love it! I have an office job and constantly on the phone and wiping my face and never have a problem with my eyeliner rubbing off!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It's good I'm getting tired of all theses reviews how many times can you say you love stuff that you use
Lori A.
Lori A.
Hampton, NH
I have found this eye liner to be the most perfect. I believe my mother gave me the set one Christmas with the eye liner and the mascara, and I have not used another eye liner since. It applies very smoothly and last for hours!
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee This One Of My Favorites In Onxy Color Stays On All Day Waterproof Smudge Proof Also
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I really love this eyeliner. I don't have issues with it smearing off during the day but at the same time I don't have troubles getting it off when I want to. This goes on very easy and it lasts a long time for the money spent.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love eyeliners with the eraser. It glides on smooth and easy..I love that you don't have to sharpen it..very easy to use if you're starting out or a newbie with makeup..
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love the color of this eyeliner! I use it to line my tightline. The only complaint I have is that it transfers quite easily to my lower lashline, but so do a lot of eyeliners! Great product.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Great eyeliner i usually only use black but i love this color too. Its different from what i usually use.
jayleen s.
jayleen s.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Violet
Good dupe, when you're looking for a drugstore comparison to a higher end makeup product. The liner is useful but it gets worn out and the pigmentation is pretty good.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Lake Katrine , NY
Review for: Ink It!
This is my favorite eyeliner! The point is so sharp, so the line comes out straight on the first try. Would recommend this to everyone! Makes putting on eyeliner easy.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging