BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Chessie P.
Chessie P.
Flint, MI
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Goes on smooth and dark, love it! No need to fuss, apply and go! Not to expensive, prefect price. Lasted about 2 months but I wear it everyday. And I do tend to reapplying. I have brown eyes and I love the dark eye look. I would def recommend to family and friends.
Caelin S.
Caelin S.
RICHMOND, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this eyeliner! I haven't found another liner that works as well as this one. It glides on smooth, has the look of liquid without the mess and washes off easy too. I've been using this brand and kind for over 10 years and still love it to this day!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Black Onyx
I love the Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner. It is very easy to use and it applies very smoothly. It does not smudge or smear and it stays in place. It's a great product and I would highly recommend it to others looking for a reliable and affordable eye liner.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Huntersville, NC
Great eyeliner, I highly recommend. Im not good at applying eyeliner but I can make this stuff work. Its nicely made and quite durable. I would suggest this to a beginner who wants a fancy looking eyeliner. I would buy this again and again and think its a great buy
Becky H.
Becky H.
Proctorville, OH
This eyeliner goes on so smooth. I'm not a perfectionist at the art of lining my eyes but you don't have to be with this and that's why I love it. I have a busy life and I don't have time to be in front of my mirror all day long. This liner is definitely a keeper.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Sparta, TN
Review for: Hunter Green
I love this eyeliner. Goes on great. And looks perfect. I use it several times a week. Not everyday. See no need to if I'm just staying at home all day long. And the price isn't too high either. Don't have to worry about spending alot. I would totally recommend this.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Syracuse, UT
I have been using this eyeliner for MANY YEARS! Have tried other brands, but ALWAYS come back to this one! No sharpening ever needed and it goes on very smooth with no tugging at the sensitive eye area. I also have sensitive eyes and have had no issues whatsoever!
Payton G.
Payton G.
Mena, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
This is pretty much the only eyeliner I use. Its so easy to put on and easy to take off. It lasts throughout the day without smudging which I love. There is nothing more agitating than having to redo your eyeliner midway through the day. And I just love the color.
Leann V.
Leann V.
Austin
I am light skin color, so I don't need a ton of eye lining in the first place. The Cover Girl Perfect point gives me the attention to my eye I need, without overwhelming my complexion. It also has a useful smudge tool on the opposite side for fun blending affects.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is my favorite eyeliner and I've used it for years. It is a good value. I love the ease of use and that I never have to sharpen it. It is the right size and shape for my eyes. It doesn't smudge throughout the day and lasts all day. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging