BY COVERGIRL #56 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Jordan A.
Bloomington, IN
I've been. Using this since I started wearing eyeliner 15 years ago. I buy it in almost every color it seems. It's a classic that will never go out of style for me. It goes on well, lasts the work day, and never disappoints. The best part is the price!
Megan C.
odenville, AL
I really love this, it's great when I want a thin eyeliner and not a thick bold one, but it doesn't last long on my water lines but I don't even care I love how dark it is and how easy it goes on!
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Review for: Espresso, Deep Burgundy more...
These eyeliners are ok. They can skip a bit and don't glide like I want them too. But they do give some color . They don't stay put as long as I like either but it's not horrible. I wish there was better colors but for a drugstore quick trip it works.
Melissa B.
I LOVE this eyeliner. Easy application, great color choices and I love the smudger sponge that is attached to the end. I have used this for years and will continue to because it's great.
member-ad54e5cbc
I really like these perfect point liners from Cover Girl, they have great pigmentation, stay put and glide on so smooth and effortlessly. I can even wear this kind in my waterline, which is great because I have very sensitive eyes and many eyeliners will irritate me especially when worn in the waterline, but these have never bothered me. And as always, CoverGirl delivers a quality product at a great price!
Shea K.
Galveston, TX
I am a big fan of how smooth the eyeliner goes on. I have bought them individually, but I prefer them to come with the mascara. I have been using this product for several years now, and will continue to do so.
Suchandra R.
Tupelo, MS
This eyeliner applies pretty well, my only qualm and reason for three stars, is that every time I apply it smudges. So, no. It's not long lasting, for me, anyway. I've even bought this eyeliner a couple of times and it just hasn't worked out for me.
Jade a.
Orange, CA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
i use the black onyx eye liner a lot. Not every time i use my makeup but super often. Its smooth and stays on for a while. Its simple and i can keep it in my purse which is important for makeup! I continue to buy this all the time. i recommend this for sure.
Jess T.
Ankeny, IA
I like how easy it is to apply, but it tends to rub off onto my eyelid which obviously isn't preferred. It's a little pricey for an eyeliner that I have to reapply multiple times, but it's a good go-to if I need to put it on quickly.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
I like the smudgy quality of this because I don't need a ton of liner to define my eyes and I prefer a softer line anyway. Also, being able to twist the point higher and lower made a big difference in its chances of surviving unbroken in my makeup bag.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging

back