BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is the only one I use! They grey kacki is my backup if my normal color isn't available. I normally use the color espresso. But the formula is great' even though it isn't waterproof, it stays in place as if it were.
Natalie E.
Nashville
Review for: Black Onyx
After trying so many different types of "pencil" eyeliners this one I'm going to have to settle with. The lines can be a bit wobbly but on terms of smudging and smearing this eyeliner prevails.
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA
I am sure there are better eyeliners out there, but for someone just learning to use eyeliner these have been great.  I have two colors - charcoal and burgundy - and I really like them both.  I might try some of the other colors as well.  Would definitely buy again.
Barbara B.
Chadron, NE
Covergirls perfect eyeliner has been a staple in my makeup box since I started wearing makeup! It is easy to use! Lasts all day long! And extremely affordable! Nothing compares to it in my books! Hands down a great product!
Brittany S.
Hillsville, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
I got this at Wal-Mart. And this is one of my favorite eyeliners. Goes on great. Easy to use. And i love the sponge tip to smudge the eyeliner. I will buy again and I recommend this product.
Ariel B.
Great pencil liner , precision on point . And comes in various colors . I personally also use this as a Lip liner as well . I use it every time to provide some boldness . It'll probably cost you around $4-$5 (super cheap!)
Cagney H.
South Charleston
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner works perfectly. It goes on smooth. I found it at a fair price. It stays on great. I had bought it one time in the past and went back to it. I missed it!
Amber B.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is amazing. My mom has used it for as long as I can remember, and now I am obsessed too! I use the color "espresso" for my everyday wear and I couldn't ask for a better product.
Kim B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this eyeliner in the shade espresso, and while it isn't extraordinary, it does the job. It is a pigmented dark brown pencil liner. I appreciate that it is retractable and it can be easily smudged with a finger or the smudger at the other end.
Cheryl D.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use this eyeliner because it last longer than others I have tried in the past.I use the darkest black and I really like the way it applies.This make up is perfectly priced and affordable.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging