BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Christina R.
Christina R.
Sanbornville, NH
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner it is by far.my favorite!..It glides on so easily and I have been using this brand for years, I have tried many others but most seems I get irritation not with this one though..It stays on pretty good too
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
The Covergirl Perfect Point Eye Pencil is my go-to eyeliner! I can line my lower and upper lash line with ease every application. The ending result is usually smooth and polished!
Favorite Shade: Espresso
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This goes on easy and stays on. I love the color and the way it makes my eyes look. I use it pretty often.
Chandra L.
Chandra L.
Mount Vernon, IL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner. It goes on so smooth and precise. And the best part is, i don't have to sharpen it. You just turn the end and it clicks out fresh and ready to use.
April K.
April K.
Alabaster, AL
Review for: Ink It!
Covergirl Ink It! Perfect Point eyeliner should be in everyone's makeup bag! Always a smooth velvety application and it goes exactly where you put it! The always fine/small point is perfect for waterline and lash line applications. It is very smudge resistant and easy to remove with simple eye makeup remover or wipes!
jessica w.
jessica w.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Black Ink
This is the only eyeliner I use. It doesn't wear off easily. The black is really dark. I like how it easily glides along my waterline and eyelids. It's not pricey. It lasts for a good amount of time and doesn't break off easily.
Delta T.
Delta T.
Davison
Great eyeliner. Is pigmented pretty well, however the liner tends to run or fade after a few hours of wear
Erica N.
Erica N.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and dark. It's so much easier to have a self sharpening eyeliner than to worry about taking a sharpener wherever you go. This is the only eyeliner I buy!
Aubrie R.
Aubrie R.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Been using this eyeliner for years. Lasts all day and has a lot of product. I wear this eyeliner everyday.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Wakefield, RI
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner! I Have it on right now! It goes on incredibly smooth and lasts all day! Actually, if i fall asleep with it on, it still looks fabulous in the morning and I am a rough sleeper! My only beef that I have with it is that I wish it went a little further. I go through one liner about every 2 weeks or so.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging