BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kelsey Z.
Review for: Black Onyx
Smudges sometimes, but this has always been a go-to eyeliner for me. Not the world's best but always dependable!
Whitney D.
Durham, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I mean you can't go wrong with a black perfect point eyeliner I really enjoy this product.
Alexis G.
Review for: Black Onyx
Prefer black, sometimes I will go to a lighter color but black will always be my go to
marissa L.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This doesn't stay as well as I would've hoped but it does have a smooth apply and very pigmented , pros and cons .
Misty N.
Junction City, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
I have been using eyeliner for many years. This is one of my favorites!! Goes on great
Leigh A.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I have used this eyeliner for years and have never tried anything else. You can't beat the price
Catherine N.
Bossier City, LA
Review for: Black Onyx
Easy to wear. It goes on very smoothly and easily. Can't go wrong with black
Tamara H.
Anita, IA
Review for: Black Onyx
Works well. Goes on easy without tugging or pulling. Easy to blend. Washes off easy, but doesn't smear while you're wearing it.
Julie-Anne J.
Bangor, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
For someone who is terrible with precise eyeliner application, this is great. I was afraid at first to try it, but it works great and is fairly long lasting.
stormey l.
Lodi, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
The only eyeliner I use I love how perfect and straight I Get my lines and the dark black look is
Perfect for my style one pencil is very long lasting!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging