BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Locust Grove, VA
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I get the black black one, and it lasts all day long! stays at a point all the time. And I like how you don't have to worry about sharpening it, you just twist it and it moves up when you need more!
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like the more original eyeliner like this. It fits my eyes perfect and no need to have to use a sharpener with it.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Wakefield, RI
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner! I Have it on right now! It goes on incredibly smooth and lasts all day! Actually, if i fall asleep with it on, it still looks fabulous in the morning and I am a rough sleeper! My only beef that I have with it is that I wish it went a little further. I go through one liner about every 2 weeks or so.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Sanbornville, NH
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner it is by far.my favorite!..It glides on so easily and I have been using this brand for years, I have tried many others but most seems I get irritation not with this one though..It stays on pretty good too
Chandra L.
Chandra L.
Mount Vernon, IL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner. It goes on so smooth and precise. And the best part is, i don't have to sharpen it. You just turn the end and it clicks out fresh and ready to use.
Kayleen  T.
Kayleen T.
Watertown, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I tried this for the first time when it came in a set with mascara. Since then I have purchased it in multiple colors. It's so versatile, it can be used for simple everyday looks but it is also great for doing winged eyeliner and more dramatic looks.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
The Covergirl Perfect Point Eye Pencil is my go-to eyeliner! I can line my lower and upper lash line with ease every application. The ending result is usually smooth and polished!
Favorite Shade: Espresso
Mylem R.
Mylem R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black Ink
I like the product. Ver smooth & easy to use. I usually always had problems with eyeliners so I didn't like using them as much. But with this product I love applying it.
Darlene D.
Darlene D.
Petersburg, PA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
CoverGirl perfect CoverGirl ink it! Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner. The name kinda says it all. It's perfect! Easy to use. With fine point it is much easier to control,goes on smoothly. I love it. I don't wear makeup daily, cause if I'm home alone, why bother. But when I do wear makeup this is one product that is a must.
Aubrie R.
Aubrie R.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Been using this eyeliner for years. Lasts all day and has a lot of product. I wear this eyeliner everyday.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging