BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Brittany B.
Brittany B.
York, PA
Review for: Black Ink
I got this eyeliner in my voxbox, and it is now my favorite! It's creamy, which cuts down on the tugging and pulling when putting it on my top lashes, and it doesn't transfer, so when I line my bottom water line it stays in place all day
Karen  U.
Karen U.
Medford, MA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Cover Girl's Perfect Point Plus ( in espresso) goes on smoothly and with precision. Unlike other drug store eyeliners, this one stays put for hours. Others I've tried wear off during my commute to work. I recommend this as a favorite .
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Waxahachie, TX
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner. In fact, I stocked up last time I bought some. Lol It goes on great. The only that that I don't like is that when my eyes water, it smears in the corners of my eye. Nothing a bathroom check can't take care of though.
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Greensburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this eye liner for as long as I can remember and I started my daughter whom I just let wear makeup use this eyeliner . You have more control of where you want it to go because of the
tip's point. .It never seems to dry out like the ones I have used in the past and the fact that it sharpens it's self is a added bonus
Afeni T.
Afeni T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this product. I have oily skin which mean I can not wear certain eye liners. This doesn't smudge and it's very nice when you want the perfect wing.
Martina M.
Martina M.
West Fargo, ND
Not the greatest eyeliner, its ok if you use it for a thin eyeliner design, but won't last long and I don't suggest using it in the summer. I definitely prefer the liquid one more, but this isn't bad for the price if you are on a budget.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Forney , Tx
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love covergirl eyeliners this one goes on smooth and it has a smudger on the other end. I usually damp mine because fresh out of the package it's hard but it's wonderful!!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Bagdad, KY
I LOVE this style of eyeliner. The thin point allows you to really get the clean, professional looking lines we all want to have. The precision is amazing, and it stays all day without rubbing off or smudging. 10/10 highly recommend.
Nicki P.
Nicki P.
Highland, IN
Review for: Ink It!
I don't wear eyeliner often because I don't go out that much but when I do this is my go to!! It is easy to put on and not time consuming and that is very important to me!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This liner worked well for me. The application was smooth, and it looked nice upon application. I do wish it had lasted a bit longer before smudging, but it stayed put for as long as any other competitive liner. I would buy it again.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging