BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Caroline K.
Saint Albans, WV
It's not often I find an eyeliner I really like but I have to say I love this one!!! Simple clean lines & easy to use..
Nicia H.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This eye liner is a must buy because it makes your eyes pop. And it's just so easy to use. So you need to buy this eye liner they have the best colors too.
Chasity W.
Rutherford, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Last long and its easy to put on! I've tried to do cat eye and I always mess it up somehow
Tori O.
Levelland, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this product def a must use! Applies smoothly and last long! Highly recommend this product. A great product to have
Desiree C.
Hannibal, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner the best of them all long lasting really waterproof good to wear love this eyeliner
Elizabeth C.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
I like that it was available in this color , but I prefer the applicator to be more of a paint brush it is much easier for me to apply.
Indya C.
Review for: Black Onyx
Cheap but it gets the job done really easy. "I've that it brings out my eyes when it's put in my water line
Amanda M.
Fulton, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
I rarely go to work without my cover girl eye liner on. Goes on smooth and lasts until I was it off. It is a great product
Lisa W.
Woodstock, AL
Review for: Hunter Green
This eyeliner smudged and did not last. I had to reapply midday. I will not use again.
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This eyeliner is so pigmented. It's a beautiful copper color with the perfect amount of sheen. No glitter. Stays put all day.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging