BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kristen D.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Goes on where I want it and stays unless I tell it to move. I actually like the espresso color best. I use it for my eyebrows as well when I am in a pinch.
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Hunter Green
This is my all time favorite daytime liner. I like the black. Goes on smooth and has a great point. No pencil to sharpen. So easy. It's cheap but amazing.
Amber H.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Hunter Green
Love,love,love product. Very enexpensive and leaves my eyes look so good. Would recommend product
Bacon M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Review for: Hunter Green
This eyeliner stays on.. With ability to build up or to wear simple.. I have sensitive eyes .. This doesn't make my eyes water or feel raw
Andraya R.
East Moline, IL
Review for: Hunter Green
Got this in black hate the top the plastic around it makes out it impossible to like the inner lash like without breaking it
Melody S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Review for: Hunter Green
This is great eyeliner and the green really compliments my eyes. I absolutely love it, and it's really inexpensive.
Johanny R.
Quantico, VA
Review for: Hunter Green
Covergirl is one of my favorite products because how inexpensive it is and coupons released monthly make it cheaper. The eyeliner contours eye nicely and the color stands out.
Deb K.
Johnstown, CO
This is my favorite eye pencil by far. You can use the point to make a super light line or tilt it slightly for something with more effect. And if you want a little smudge or need to "erase" there's a sponge at the other end.
Sarah B.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great eyeliner that lasts and does not smudge!! I love this product! It's my go to when I am in a hurry!
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner and love that it goes on smooth and precise. I also love not having to sharpen a pencil and deal with the mess of shavings.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging