BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Mindy h.
Mindy h.
Tellico Plains, TN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I always but the eyeliner that twists up. This is my favorite and suggest it to all. I will not buy anything but this
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Middletown , NJ
Review for: Black Onyx
My favorite eye line. Stays on all day and doesn't smudge that much. I use this product every day and it makes my blue eyes pop
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Dubuque, IA
Review for: Violet
The color of this eyeliner is gorgeous and it goes on very smooth with a clean line. But, throughout the day, it runs to the corners of my eyes and onto my lower lid in the creases. I would not recommend this product for long time wear.
Shardae S.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Grey Khaki
I just honestly like this shade because it's subtle. When I want a break from my black pencil, I like to use this. Another good Covergirl buy and it lastst.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Colors were cool, packaging was nice. As for the application it was trial and error but after I got used to it it was a statement for me.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Toano, VA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Does it's job. Only had to redo my eyeliner once after heading out for the day. I have light brown eyes and I was happy with the outcome in the eyeliner making my eyes *pop*.
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Newberg, OR
Review for: Black Onyx
Great color that lasts throughout the day. The self sharpening is great and it goes on so easily. Very happy with it.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Waxahachie, TX
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner. In fact, I stocked up last time I bought some. Lol It goes on great. The only that that I don't like is that when my eyes water, it smears in the corners of my eye. Nothing a bathroom check can't take care of though.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Forney , Tx
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love covergirl eyeliners this one goes on smooth and it has a smudger on the other end. I usually damp mine because fresh out of the package it's hard but it's wonderful!!
Martina M.
Martina M.
West Fargo, ND
Not the greatest eyeliner, its ok if you use it for a thin eyeliner design, but won't last long and I don't suggest using it in the summer. I definitely prefer the liquid one more, but this isn't bad for the price if you are on a budget.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging