BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Casey D.
Casey D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the oyx black and I do have to say its by far my favorite. Runs smooth and very easy to use. Its the only eyeliner I buy.
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
Brighton, MA
Review for: Ink It!
I love that this pencil is easy to use - no sharpening required! It goes on quick and smooth, and lasts all day but is easy to take off. Sometimes it can smudge a little, so just be careful when applying! For the price point no complaints.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Waxahachie, TX
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner. In fact, I stocked up last time I bought some. Lol It goes on great. The only that that I don't like is that when my eyes water, it smears in the corners of my eye. Nothing a bathroom check can't take care of though.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Black Onyx
I love that the eyeliner goes on really easily and does not require a pencil sharpener, but it smudges easily and is virtually nonexistent on my lower lids after a few hours.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
Review for: Grey Khaki
The pencil was good however it smudged too easily. It also was hard to draw on my eyelids. You would have to press a little harder and put more pressure which prevents you from making a smooth and accurate line
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Trimble, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
Love it have used it for ever and I'll always use it and nothing else. A must have beauty product for ur eyes. Last a long time. Very nice packaging and a good price for me.
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Newberg, OR
Review for: Black Onyx
Great color that lasts throughout the day. The self sharpening is great and it goes on so easily. Very happy with it.
Andreea T.
Andreea T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: Violet
This has to be one of my favorite eyeliners. Its so smooth and works very well. I don't think i have ever gotten more compliments on my eyeliner than when i wear this product.
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Red Oak, TX
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is my absolute go-to favorite eye liner. It glides on smooth and stays on for 8+ hours. I've tried many different type of eyeliner and found this one to be my favorite.
Kelsi B.
Kelsi B.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Review for: Ink It!
I do musical theater and need to have a large collection of makeup for each show. Luckily, this eyeliner lasts long and works very well! it is easy to build up for the stage or use lightly for daily wear.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging