BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Shannon B.
Chenango Fks, NY
Review for: Violet
Works wonderful and lasts all day. Makes my eyes pop. Great product. I purchased the star wars one. It goes on in a perfectly straight line and stays there. Even if I'm dancing the night away it stays on and like it just applied it
Amanda G.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is perfect! I used the blue color this past July for a July 4th makeup look I did. It went on smoothly and the color was beautiful. I'm especially fond of the way it sharpens itself. I prefer self sharpening eyeliners to pencils that need to be sharpened manually. This is a long lasting, highly pigmented eyeliner that I would definitely buy again.
Janet ..
Review for: Cocoa Ink
GREAT PRODUCT. I love it. It helps great for winged eyeliner. My sister used it and she loved it I recommend it.
Nicole H.
Marietta, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Love that it went on smoothly. Always the perfect point. The product didn't dry out. When applying the eyeliner it never seemed to crumble into little bits on your eye as some do.
Sammi R.
Sherwood, OR
Review for: Copper Ink 270
The ink it line is my new favorite. It stays on my eyes all day and doesn't smudge or wear off. And at the end of the day, it's easy to remove with one swipe of a wipe.
Alexis w.
Tyrone, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This COVERGIRL Eyeliner is so easy to apply. I can say that it's much easier than pencil and liquid eyeliners. Thank goodness for this.
Randee I.
Pierson, MI
Review for: Ink It!
Love the way this makes my eyes look, very easy to use on the go, never had any issues at all.
Katie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I have used it for a couple months now and its honestly the best store bought brand eyeliner ive bought. Its soo easy to use and easy to apply. It lasts all day which is awesome. All over great product and i highly recommend.
Claire G.
Fort Mitchell, KY
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner tip breaks very easily. It doesn't come out easily and is very confusing. The color is dull.
Jannet S.
Review for: Black Onyx
This pencil is great. I found that it was really easy to use and apply. Doesn't smudge easily
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging