BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to,in Black,or on low-key days,Charcoal Grey.It smudges,or stays in place.I have bought many liners lately,but still reach for this one for a quick,fool-proof application.
And you can't beat the price!
Laura N.
Laura N.
Ashland, KY
I really like this eyeliner for a natural look or for getting the perfect winged eyeliner. It is not as dark as other eyeliners, but it is easy to work with. I like to get the perfect winged eyeliner and go over it with a darker eyeliner.
Rene K.
Rene K.
Garner, NC
Review for: Violet
Great eyeliner for the value. Created a smooth line was easy to apply. I would recommend this for someone looking to create a great wing. This color popped from my dark brown eyes. I purchased this at Target. Great value and great color.
Aiyana J.
Aiyana J.
Newington, CT
Love covergirl eyeliner! It doesn't smudge at all. I buy it all the time at Walmart. Packages come in good condition.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
Review for: Black Ink
I always love COVERGIRL eyeliners! They go on well & your look stays nice all day. Their Perfect Points are the best because the tip stays nice all of the time.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Great product. Stays on. Does have minimal smearing but my eyes water a lot. It's Affordable and easy to use
Joanna O.
Joanna O.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this product really good eyeliner was a lil nervous to try it out but came out perfextly good it was so hard to find a good liner but finally i got it (:
Shamika J.
Shamika J.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Violet
Purple is my favorite color so this hands down works for me. plus covergirl is a top brand so therefore i will purchase, it has a lot of colors to choose from
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Toano, VA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Does it's job. Only had to redo my eyeliner once after heading out for the day. I have light brown eyes and I was happy with the outcome in the eyeliner making my eyes *pop*.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Love this product!! It is an over all great product! Love the color when put on!! It goes on so smooth and easy! It isn't very pricey at all! I have Brown eyes and it works wonderful! I highly recommend this product! It is a must try!!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging