BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Tara G.
Tara G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Violet
This is an awesome eyeliner! First of all. If you have brown eyes, you should definitely be using violet/purple eyeliner. Also, the formula goes on so easy it's almost fool proof.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
North Attleboro, MA
I thought that this eyeliner was okay. I don't know if I picked the wrong shade, but it seemed very gray to me, not very black, which I would have liked. It also didn't seem to stay on long, at the end of the day I could barely see it there.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eyeliner goes on so nicely and it is so complimentary to many different shades of eyeshadow. I love the color, because it is such a welcome change from everyday black. It stays put and doesn't run. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Claire M.
Claire M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is my go-to for everyday use. The grey color is subtle, but creates a lot of definition. I find black to be too harsh and brown doesn't emphasize my brown eyes the way grey does. The liner lasts a long time and goes on easily.
Shamika J.
Shamika J.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Violet
Purple is my favorite color so this hands down works for me. plus covergirl is a top brand so therefore i will purchase, it has a lot of colors to choose from
Aiyana J.
Aiyana J.
Newington, CT
Love covergirl eyeliner! It doesn't smudge at all. I buy it all the time at Walmart. Packages come in good condition.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for Smokey looks and winged eyeliner styles it's very cheap and you can find it anywhere such as walmart
Miranda  H.
Miranda H.
Horn Lake, MS
I've tried this product a few times and always liked it. It goes on smooth and I can apply it quickly and the fast sharpen is a plus. The only bad thing I would say would be that it smears as you wear it which is why I stopped buying it
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to,in Black,or on low-key days,Charcoal Grey.It smudges,or stays in place.I have bought many liners lately,but still reach for this one for a quick,fool-proof application.
And you can't beat the price!
Laura N.
Laura N.
Ashland, KY
I really like this eyeliner for a natural look or for getting the perfect winged eyeliner. It is not as dark as other eyeliners, but it is easy to work with. I like to get the perfect winged eyeliner and go over it with a darker eyeliner.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging