BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Dairianna K.
Durant, OK
Review for: Ink It!
I'm extremely picky about my eyeliner. So when my friend told me to try this one out i wasn't so sure about it. when I did it worked wonders for my eyes. I love it so much. It's pretty much the only liner I'll buy anymore.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Ink It!
Great eyeliner, i tend to only use it on my lower lid. i buy obne every 2 months. i use it all the time.
Candace  L.
Review for: Ink It!
The point on this eyeliner make it easy to achieve that perfect cat eye. Perfect black color.
Victoria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Perfect is the best word to use. I can accurately line my eyes kinto my favorite cat eyes shape. Wow is what i say once I'm finished
laura r.
Greer, SC
Review for: Ink It!
I love an eyeliner that has a great point. this one goes on smoothly and has a perfect line. Love it!
melissa h.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Ink It!
A little hard to apply and I don't feel it last all day. love the color but I find myself needing to reapply often.
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
Review for: Ink It!
My go to, everyday eyeliner! Goes on smooth and quickly with a perfect finish! Can be put on nicely to go out, or thrown on thin for a day at the office. Always have this on hand
Lynn D.
Review for: Ink It!
My go to favorite of all time stop making this eyeliner I buy one every mouth I love it it stays on
Ashlynn G.
Star, ID
Review for: Ink It!
I love all cover girls products. Their eyeliner is awesome and easy to use. Very easy to apply and remove.
Becca L.
Review for: Ink It!
I have used this eye liner for years and love it. It goes on smooth and lasts for almost the whole day.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging