BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Conner D.
Conner D.
Warren, MI
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner it goes on really nice and smooth it doesn't irritate my eyes and cause them to burn love it and I will purchase it again. I got a lot of compliments while wearing this eyeliner! Definitely one of my favorite types of eye liner!
Lila F.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I purchased this product in black. It is a very creamy, very black eyeliner and stays on pretty well. After about 8 hours I did have some smearing under my eyes, not too bad. Easy to apply and wears pretty well.
Johnna W.
Johnna W.
Rivesville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eye liner! It goes on smooth and is easy to blend. Some liners have to be heated to work right but this one does not.
Diahnna G.
Diahnna G.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Violet
I LOVE THE PERFECT POINT PLUS EYELINER, IT'S EASY, NO FUSS NO MUST... WHEN UR GETTING READY AND U WANT TO BE DONE IN 5 MINUTES, THIS IS PERFECT, NO SHARPENING, IT'S RETRACTABLE....
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I love all the perfect point plus eyeliners from Covergirl. They are easy to use since they are self sharpening & I love the blending sponge attached at the other end. It makes application easy & quick. I prefer the espresso color for daily wear.
saily d.
saily d.
Review for: Ink It!
Hi covergirls read allí your comments of how easy isla covergirl ink it ill will love To hace and tryi it ive never try cover ink it ill lo ve To have and show ir to my Friends ....
Laura T.
Laura T.
Vicksburg, MS
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Covergirl InkIt perfect point plus eyeliner is my go-to eyeliner! Its super easy to use and comes out perfect overtime. It's not too expensive and normally lasts me about 3 months
Amber S.
Amber S.
Goose Creek, SC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I don't always use eyeliner but this is always my go to when I want to use it. I love it! it makes a clean line. it really makes you're eyes pop. this is normally the brand I get.
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Lakeland, TN
Review for: Grey Khaki
This retractable eyeliner cannot be beat for its price point. The smooth product transfers easily to skin and is smudge-resistant. This is a long-lasting product also has a fine point for precise application.
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
The color I used is not available in this list, but the product is the same. I really like this eye pencil. I do not wear a lot of make up so I appreciate a product that is easy to use. It goes on easy and the blending tip works really well also.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging