BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brittany J.
Greensburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyeliner. It's amazing and affordable!!! Which makes it all the better.
Libby P.
Sunbury, OH
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I only use cover girl..other make up products have broke me out but cover girl never has..I will continue to use it
Amanda W.
Chesterland, OH
Review for: Hunter Green
Okay products I will purchase again and continue to use. I like that there are a verity of color to choose from. But if you apply to heavy it will mark the tip of your eye
Laurie S.
Tampa
Review for: Hunter Green
A very smooth finish and application. Love the way it feel when you are applying this product. I buy mines at Walmart or at Ulta
Kati S.
Greencastle, PA
Review for: Hunter Green
I always love adding annew touch to my makeup and this eye pencil allowed me to do that! A touch of color and you get that POP! Like wow your eyes stand out! It applies on smooth and stays on great. I use this product for certain occasions! I would for sure recommend this to anyone!
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I got burgundy instead of black without knowing ,but its very pretty. I would recommend it. Not too pricey. I bought it at Rite aid.
Kate B.
Review for: Black Ink
This is the very first eyeliner I ever bought, I do not know much about make up (learning more each day) so I bought it when it was in a pack that came with a cover girl mascara also. I have used it several times for my lower lash line because it is skinny and easy to use. Works well :)
genesis d.
Review for: Hunter Green
Cover Girl CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil, Hunter Green, .01 oz adore the black is very good, eyecat so perfect
shantel B.
Midland, TX
Review for: Hunter Green
Coloured eyeliner are in this summer! I like that the eyeliner doesn't fade away after it being on a long time or me rubbing my eyes by accident lol can be done with full eye makeup or just underneath the eyes to give them a pop!
Daniela H.
Medley, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Super! Este delineador es muy facil de aplicar, no es necesario tener un super pulso para que quede bien, por se tipo lapiz debe aplicarse varias capas, yo en lo personal solo lo sello con un poco de sombra y queda fabuloso, dura todo el dia incluso sin usar prime o fijador, me gusta porque tambien puedo aplicarle sombra negra encima y se queda con el color negro, es facil de cubrir!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging