BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Bee G.
Bee G.
Greenland, NH
Review for: Violet
I travelled to Europe and brought this as my only eye makeup accessory, great choice! It helped make me feel polished without much time or effort and lasted all day yet washed off easily at night. I have purchased other colors and would definitely recommend!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Marion, Oh
Review for: Black Onyx
I love Covergirl's Onyx colored eyeliner. It's the blackest black I can find. But, it does smudge a bit after all day wear. So if you wear makeup to work, I may suggest trying another one
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Depew, NY
Review for: Ink It!
I've tried a lot of different eye liners and it just doesn't get much better than this one! I prefer black and I always have one in the closet as a backup because I cannot go without it! It's super smooth and sharp - I've had people ask me what kind of liquid eyeliner I use and I have to laugh and say I don't use liquid eyeliner and pass them onto the Ink It!
Savanah C.
Savanah C.
Rices Landing, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This liner is so great for going out and just a regular day. It's perfectly used for eyeliner but sometimes I used it for my black liner for my black lipstick. I 100% recommend this product. And for you to buy it at your local drug store or Just store.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Review for: Violet
This was such a different color for me to us. I was looking for a hint of rich color for my look and this gave me just what I was looking for. The eyeliner went on smoothly and lasted a long time. I plan to go back and get several more in different colors.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love all the eyeliners from covergirl! The only issue I have is that my make-up ends up smudging throughout the day and becomes non-existent by the end of the day.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Mount Holly, NJ
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I usually love Covergirl products. Unfortunately, this product is not my favorite. The point does not stay sharp and it effects how my eye makeup looks. I would not buy this product again. I will finish the tube I bought and try a different product.
Dala G.
Dala G.
This is my regular eyeliner. I normally use either the black or brown (I'm blonde). It's creamy and smooth and also is easily removed. The only problem I have with this particular liner is that it smudges a lot when I sweat and the caps tend to fall off (which usually results in the sponge falling out) in my makeup bag or purse. Otherwise, I love it.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
This is my holy grail eyeliner. I can't switch brands. I just can't. It goes on so smooth and nice, lasts all day, and I love the dark brown color. Other side smudges/blends. No pencil sharpener required. LOVE.
Gerardine R.
Gerardine R.
Corona, NY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This was the very first eyeliner i ever bought. i didn't want a too dramatic look so i opted for great. i was very happy with my purchase and would really recommend this to everyone if you want something cheap. buy it especially if there's the BOGO deals.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging