BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Leslie T.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Violet
It's very awesome and I'm sick of writing reviews for this freakish websit honestly ya need to take this crap out of everyone's way
JoeAndwanda A.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Black Onyx
Good basic eyeliner. Stays on good and no smudging. Good price and brand you can rely on. Would buy again and in other colors too.
Eleanor S.
Review for: 250 Ink It By Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner is the BEST EVER!!!! I absolutely love this so much! It lasts all day and is water proof!!! I will never use another!
Angie L.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Have used expensive brands and this bears all of them for 1/4 of the price, it lasts all day and goes on smooth and ver affordable
Kayla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eye liner, it's smooth and looks great. I love using this and think it's been one of my favorites. A bit pricey but worth it.
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
I usually only get my makeup at Sephora, however I LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner. It doesn't smudge and it seems to last all dayy
Shelby C.
Voluntown, CT
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Absolutely my favorite I live by this! I wear it EVERYDAY! Get it at Walmart or a drug store relatively cheap! I would recommend
Cristina B.
Bronx, NY
I've used this to highlight my inner corner of my eyes sometime it fades but overall its really good i would love to try it again
K L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Recommended if your looking for something cheap and that will last long enough. I don't really know what else to say. It's good.
samantha V.
Baldwin Park, CA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Loved eyeliner it lasts all day ! I couldn't be happier . ive tried other brands and they don't work anywhere as great as this one
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging