BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Shyra L.
lithia springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Espresso, Black Onyx, Midnight Blue, Chestnut, Charcoal, Grey Khaki, Deep Burgundy
Its great and last very long its my favorite product ever i use it all the time amd it last a very long time i will continue to use and cant see anything better than this product its gives definition to my eyes and mak eit wonderful look
Nicole C.
Leslie
Review for: Espresso
I absolutely love this product. I use it daily on my eyebrows and it has such a natural look. It's comparable in price to similar products and it can be bought almost anywhere. I definitely recommend it.
Tiann C.
El Portal, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is simply amazing. First off, it goes my eyelid very smoothly. Second of all, the eyeliner will last you all day while barely smudging. And lastly, IT SHARPENS ITSELF! How amazing is that?
Lindsay G.
Killen, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried numerous eyeliners but keep coming back to this old faithful. It does smudge a little more than I would prefer, but I've yet to find anything else I like better.
Crystal R.
Newark, NJ
This is by far one of my favorite drug store eyeliners. It's so creamy and smooth. Easy to apply and blends out nicely too. Definitely one of my go to to have in my purse.
Alyssa s.
Newark, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have tried other eyeliners in the past and have resigned to never switch it up again if I can help it! Nothing else goes on as well and lasts as long as this on my eyes.
Kathryn M.
Shawnee, OK
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love cover girl eyeliner. I always get the black I've never tried the grey one. I prefer black. This eyeliner is a must have. This eyeliner works very well. I love it & I almost always buy this brand.
Rachael R.
Daisetta, TX
It's one of the select few eyeliners that I've been faithful to since the awkward blue eye shadow phase in middle school. Not super long lasting, but for the time that it does stay, it doesn't run.
Brooke D.
Addison, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best. It's okay, but it doesn't stay put what so ever in my eyes. Granted, most eyeliners don't. It is really black and really pigmented and smooth, but it slides everywhere when I wear it.
Angel W.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I get in charcoal black. I have used this since high school. I love it for under my eyes. Goes on so smooth and last forever. Great price point. I do hate how sometimes the end breaks off too easily though.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging