BY COVERGIRL #45 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Suchandra R.
Tupelo, MS
This eyeliner applies pretty well, my only qualm and reason for three stars, is that every time I apply it smudges. So, no. It's not long lasting, for me, anyway. I've even bought this eyeliner a couple of times and it just hasn't worked out for me.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
I like the smudgy quality of this because I don't need a ton of liner to define my eyes and I prefer a softer line anyway. Also, being able to twist the point higher and lower made a big difference in its chances of surviving unbroken in my makeup bag.
liz B.
lovettsville
Like this but wish it lasted longer and I was more pigmented. I have the burgundy color and have blue eyes. Price is cheap, easily accessible. After a while the product can dry out so make sure to keep the cap on. Probably would not repurchase.
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
I used this this eyeliner when I was younger and did not know that there are other options out there. It’s a little hard and abrasive and the color payoff is mediocre at best. I wouldn’t recommend as there are better options at this price point.
Jaime  B.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I have been using Cover Girl eyeliner for years and love it! It's easy to use and with a little twist you have more:) No mess with sharpening it, that's a plus! I usually wear black with my blue eyes and typically buy it at Wal Mart. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
leomarys del valle R.
Doral, FL
Muy buen producto, tiene buena pigmentacion y dura bastante. Me gusta su presentacion y el aplicador o esponjita que tiene en un extremo, ya que ayuda a difuminar o a perfeccionar el acabado en el ojo!
Kalei S.
Arlington, TN
I love love LOVE the perfect point plus eyeliner! It stays on all day! The color shows without a having to apply a ton. It's not outrageously expensive. I love the black and gray! Would 10/10 recommend!
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I tried this product when my local store was out of my normal shade (black). This shade is a little more subtle and doesn't stand out as much as black, which worked out when I wanted more minimal makeup. This product goes on really easily and smoothly and seems to last throughout the day.
Savannah A.
Clarkson, KY
Review for: Other more...
The color of this item was suited to my needs, but did not last in the same shade throughout the day as it seemed to fade away. This was an affordable price though and applied easily. I did not like how the eyeliner smudged in the corners of my eyes.
Emily B.
If i am mot wearing eyeliner, i might as well not be wearing any makeup at all! It covers up the red rims around my eye lids! It goes on smoothly, and it doesn’t flake off! It does smudge, but i see that as a win so it can blend better!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging