BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Taryn Y.
Taryn Y.
Sherman, IL
Review for: Grey Khaki
The color of this liner is perfect! It goes with neutrals or gray shadows. It goes on extremely smooth and stays on all day. I really love the smudger tip on the end. The perfect tool to help achieve a smokey eye. Definitely recommend this eyeliner for everyday use!!
gabriela b.
gabriela b.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
" The actual eyeliner is GREAT! The device that it comes in is terrible. Has a strange tip that only let's you draw the line at straight on. Like a 90 degree angle from your lid. If that makes sense. " other than that I love the product its self. I will repurchase
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
I've used this eye liner for years. A nice smooth pencil, sort of between a pencil and a liquid. Goes on very smooth and nice, stays on and doesn't transfer to above my eyelids. The smudger on the end is awesome for blending or doing a nice winged liner. My favorite.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is my current preferred eyeliner... Great cost for a quality product! Very smooth and user-friendly! In order to get this to last all night, I line my eyes, then go over with shadow, and then line again. Otherwise, you'll just want to reapply in the afternoon!
Dani H.
Dani H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that you don't need to sharpen these. Just click it up. Must be sure to set this liner because it does smudge if not!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This product was okay. The tip broke easy and smeared easy. I would prefer a product that lasted longer. It was easy to apply but because the tip broke easy it was a pain. The price was good and was available at all the places I shop. I have not bought it again
Katie N.
Katie N.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This pencil is a good pencil eyeliner. I usually use gel, but this is what I use whenever I am out of what I normally use.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Onsted, MI
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner pencil is amazing! It goes on super smooth and has vibrant color! I have used this to highlight my eye color by filling in my water line along with black liner above my lashes. It adds an extra pop and sparkle!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This was the first eyeliner I started using and I still have it in my makeup bag! It's great for lining both the top and bottom of your eyes and lasts a good while. I use this liner for my dance makeup and it never fails, even if I have to make a dramatic wing!
Summer B.
Summer B.
College Station, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
My go to eyeliner. i enjoy it. stays on as long as i don't rub my eyes. with me having sensitive skin, i also have sensitive eyes. this does not affect my eyes, like others do. this is always my fallback eyeliner. I recommend this to my other family members
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging