BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tonya G.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I introduced to this product by sister Ido not wear makeup but my sister got me to try this and I like the it makes my eyes look
Felisha L.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Ink It!
This liner is easy to apply and stays on all day. I have it in black. I also have sensitive eyes and it does not irritate them :)
Amanda N.
Biddeford, ME
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this product, cover girl is one of my favorite mare up brands. Nice and affordable. This product stays on and doesn't run.
Ashley C.
Inver Grove, MN
Review for: Violet
Perfect pop of color! I did notice it doesn't last all night though- it becomes a bit flakey especially if it's over eye shadow.
Janelle G.
Platteville, CO
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner is amazing! It stays on no matter what you do during the day. It is also very easy to remove at the end of the day!
Tennille G.
Alpine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I had never bought Cover Girl eyeliner before so I gave this one a try. This eyeliner stays on well. Love the variety of colors.
tracey s.
Review for: Hunter Green
I love this eye liner. It goes on so smooth! I have this in multiple colors :) will definitely be buying more as I use it daily!
Krystall P.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner I use it on a daily basis and it really lasts and does not run. Definitely will continue to use this product.
Marissa B.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl eyeliner is almost always my go to choice, very affordable and easily applies to my eyes. Black is also my go to color
Chelsea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I love this product! It goes on so smooth and last all day and night! I can finally do a great cat eye now! Thank you cover girl!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging