BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
I've used this eye liner for years. A nice smooth pencil, sort of between a pencil and a liquid. Goes on very smooth and nice, stays on and doesn't transfer to above my eyelids. The smudger on the end is awesome for blending or doing a nice winged liner. My favorite.
Mikayla T.
Mikayla T.
Petoskey, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
Tried and true, nothing beats my COVERGIRL eyeliner. My mom uses is, I use it, my younger sister uses it. Perfect lines every time and easy to smudge and blend into that smokey eye! Great product for a great price. And definitely safe for sensitive skin and eyes!
Taryn Y.
Taryn Y.
Sherman, IL
Review for: Grey Khaki
The color of this liner is perfect! It goes with neutrals or gray shadows. It goes on extremely smooth and stays on all day. I really love the smudger tip on the end. The perfect tool to help achieve a smokey eye. Definitely recommend this eyeliner for everyday use!!
Summer R.
Summer R.
Shenandoah, VA
Review for: Black Ink
For eyeliners you have to be careful of which one one you buy. Whether it breaks you out or it irritates your eyes. You have to be careful which ones you buy. The ultra fine tip makes it easier to apply and it's not that expensive. I would recommend this product.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I refuse to use anything else! It always stays on and when I need a pick me up it always looks great! Love this!
gabriela b.
gabriela b.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
" The actual eyeliner is GREAT! The device that it comes in is terrible. Has a strange tip that only let's you draw the line at straight on. Like a 90 degree angle from your lid. If that makes sense. " other than that I love the product its self. I will repurchase
Kim M.
Kim M.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I really liked this eyeliner. I dis have some issues after applying it where it smudged more then I would have likes but it looked nice after a touch up and lasted all through my work shift.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Sault S Marie, MI
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love the way this product feels on my face. Its light and it doesn't get all over my face when I use it. I use this product in the morning and at night. Its not too hard on my skin. This is such a great product. I will recommend this product to all my friends and family.
AnJelica C.
AnJelica C.
Snellville, GA
The eyeliner was not as dark as I would have wished and I didn't mind the smudge at the other end of the pencil.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is my current preferred eyeliner... Great cost for a quality product! Very smooth and user-friendly! In order to get this to last all night, I line my eyes, then go over with shadow, and then line again. Otherwise, you'll just want to reapply in the afternoon!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging