BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Opa Locka, FL
Review for: Black Ink
I loved this eyeliner it was amazing. It was very easy to use very smooth going on. Was great for the water line stayed on for hours. It also was good to put on your lid no tugging great for wings.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Review for: Ink It!
I've been using Covergirl perfect point plus since I was 17 years, usually in onyx or espresso. In recent years I found the tips to break far to easily when I am applying it with a gentle pressure. I do love that it is self sharpening and that it removes easily at the end of the day. I appreciate that the color lasts all day without needing to reapply and doesn't smudge to my eyelids.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Keyser, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It wasn't what i exspected it to be. I normally don't wear eye liner but it was amazing on me. Its light and easy to apply. It last long and is water proof. I would highly recommend this product.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Are used it a couple times I think I'm allergic to it . Makes your eyes look pretty and it goes I'm really nice and smooth so you can make the correct lines. I bought a brown and a black woman or use it once in a while when I'm going to go out so I can look different
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have been buying this eye liner since I first started putting make up on! The only complaint I have is the way my eyes open, the eyeliner will rub off onto the upper part of my eye lid if I put too thick of a line on. But other than that, I LOVE this product! I normally buy black though.
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Bedford , Tx
Review for: Grey Khaki
The good thing about this is it goes on really well with smooth clean lines. Bad thing is that you can't touch your eyes at all! This stuff smears so bad! One touch and your eye makeup is ruined.
katherine g.
katherine g.
Jamestown , KY
I absolutely love make up, but due to my oily skin it's hard for me to find an eyeliner that doesn't run. Although, the perfect point plus isn't my favorite from CoverGirl, it is a decent brand that I occasionally use, if the supermarket is out of the kind I usually use.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hazard, KY
Review for: Ink It!
It Adds amazing color to your look! All though not waterproof it lasts as long as one. It also goes on very smooth and lasts me a long time. I love that it twists up so u never have to worry about a sharpener. And it isn't the old hard liners. Love it and recommend it
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this eyeliner for so many reasons! For one it goes on easily with no smudges. It also stays looking fresh all day. The best part is it sharpens itself! I hate digging around for my pencil sharpener when it gets low. I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone!
Cydni C.
Cydni C.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner. It is so smooth and draws nice fine lines. I use this produt at least once a week when i dress up. It is such an easy use to apply and create perfect lines. I use this repeatedly and i would recommend it to friends and family with small eyes.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging