BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kenzie S.
Westminster , MD
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner! it will last all day even when its hot and humid you will mot have to worry about smudging at tje corner of your eyes or running!
Dala G.
This is my regular eyeliner. I normally use either the black or brown (I'm blonde). It's creamy and smooth and also is easily removed. The only problem I have with this particular liner is that it smudges a lot when I sweat and the caps tend to fall off (which usually results in the sponge falling out) in my makeup bag or purse. Otherwise, I love it.
Elizabeth G.
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner helps me achieve my dream look and makes my eyes stand out. Highly recommend
Kristen J.
Marshville , NC
Review for: Ink It!
This is a pretty decent eyeliner, goes on easily but it seems to run out quicker than others. Not sure what's up with that!
Becky C.
Hopkins, MI
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Love this eyeliner and how it does not run or smear. When cleaning my face it takes a few seconds to come off of my eyelids.
Jules K.
Bothell, WA
Review for: Ink It!
Eyes are important to me the makeup has to be perfect. it draws others in. to dark and it can turn people away or make them feel you are hiding something, it can also draw them in and be playful fun. if it's to bright you can come off as a tad crazy, or delightfully cheerful. the eyes set the mood, the outfit, the people around you.

a perfectly sharp liner is important in that game. I love that tgis liner is just a simple twist from being on point again. easy to achieve any look with it.
Tammy S.
East Alton, IL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I absolutely love this eyeliner as it stays on great,goes on nice and smooth and stays put ALL day! Very excited to have found this product and will definitely be buying again!!
Rosalyn M.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this color it is very pretty and stays on all day and comes off easy at night when you are ready to take it off
Rebecca  C.
Louisa, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
Great stuff! Lasts all day long. Applied at 6am still looked great at 6pm it lasted through some major watery eyes due to severe allergies
Brittany B.
Bristol, VA
The pencil always breaks whenever you have about 2inches left. It does not sharpen well not even. I always wear black onyx just wish it wasn't so pricey
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging