BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Casey S.
Casey S.
Big Stone Gap
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. I can roll it out as I use it. It doesn't scratch my eye like a pencil and I don't have to sharpen it.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Duluth , MN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I liked the color of this eyeliner. It is a decent budget item, but is mediocre performance wise. It goes on smooth but isn't a deep pigment so a couple passes are needed to get a good rich line. It also started to bleed and blend into the crease of my eye midway through the day.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Faribault, MN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Decent pigmentation. nice and long wearing. doesn't smudge. nice soft creamy formula, however the pencil does break easily. overall a decent eyeliner available at the drugstore
Ale F.
Ale F.
Review for: Ink It!
Great for daily use! I bought this because I'm a big fan of simple makeups, so I tought it be good for daily use. The only negative is that sometimes it takes a few tries for the eyeliner to actually stick to the line of the eye. But is a reaaly good product. is soft and cheap.
Stef R.
Stef R.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Definitely easy to use when have young kids. I am required to get ready quickly & I have a really small window of time to dedicate to myself. This product makes it really easy to do so.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner and have used it for months. I love the color pay off and the lasting power. The tip is the perfect size for applying to your waterline. My only wish is that there was more product in it. I would however highly recommend it to any one as a good waterliner.
Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.
Northglenn
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Because of how allergic to everything i am, i am glad to have finally found a great eyeliner that dors not make my eyes itch
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Review for: Charcoal
Not a bad eyeliner but my only complaint is how "smudgy" it gets. My eyeliner usually looks pretty good the first hour I wear it but by hour #2 all the eyeliner on the top of my eyelid gets transferred to the bottom of my eyes so I look like a raccoon. Might opt for a liquid eyeliner instead!
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like these. I like liquid way more. But these are truly a good product and worth the value they're priced at
Molly M.
Molly M.
Stratham, NH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my favorite eyeliner pencil! I usually buy it in a deeper shade, such as onyx or very black, but it glides on very smooth and barely smudges. And if you make a mistake the eraser at the bottom wipes it right off! My go to eyeliner and it doesn't need a sharpener either.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging