BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Rachel G.
Love it....goes on so easy and smooth. Also comes with a sponge on the other end to blend it for a more smoky eye look.
Rachael M.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Ink It!
I did not like this eyeliner. It was very hard to put on and very hard to take off.
Jessica T.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Review for: Ink It!
Was smooth created a good wing. Or cat eye. I used it for a while. My mother also uses it.
Nancy M.
Gerber, CA
Review for: Black Ink
This thing is the best! I've been through a couple of eye liners but this one is by far the best one in my opinion! I would recommend trying this out sometime.
Jennifer H.
Henderson
Review for: Charcoal Ink
My daughter and myself use this. I only wear eyeliner and foundation so I'm very skeptical about the brands I use.
Audrey A.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
The color I used is not available in this list, but the product is the same. I really like this eye pencil. I do not wear a lot of make up so I appreciate a product that is easy to use. It goes on easy and the blending tip works really well also.
Laura T.
Vicksburg, MS
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Covergirl InkIt perfect point plus eyeliner is my go-to eyeliner! Its super easy to use and comes out perfect overtime. It's not too expensive and normally lasts me about 3 months
Erin B.
Celina, OH
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I've always struggled finding a good eyeliner that I truly liked and went one smooth and after using this one I think I finally found one!
Morgan M.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I can never find an eyeliner that brings out my eyes ! this eyeliner pops them out perfectly. it's so light , and goes right over my lid like it was meant to go
Breanna I.
Geneva
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Nice thin line that is easy to use! With the long lasting stay! :) what girl doesn't want it to last al day and look dark and bold
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging