BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Isabel G.
Colorado
Review for: Violet
There is something about Brown eyes and violet eyeliner that looks gorgeous, adn this is so pretty, if you have brown eyes it will make your eyes pop
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Review for: Violet
Just bough this and love it! I didn't really know what to expect when I opened it. I imagined a mix of liquid and solid. It's a solid and I love how to went on and lasted all day! I have blue eyes and put this on my outer corners. Can always get a good deal with a coupon too
Kim D.
Tamaqua, PA
Review for: Violet
I enjoyed this eyeliner. The color was gorgeous and it lasted most of the day without smudging and wearing off. The price was good, not too expensive compared to most brands. I loved that this color was offered instead of just the typical blacks and browns. Would likely buy again
Lauren T.
Buhl, AL
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner because it stays put all day and it does not smudge. It is also a little darker black when it goes on than a lot of other eyeliners i have used.
Bergineliz R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great pencil eyeliner. It goes on smooth and doesn't wear off throughout the day. I love pencils that I don't have to sharpen so this is perfect for me. It works well on the waterline as well as the outer lids. The pigmentation is fantastic and I recommend to try out this product you won't regret it
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
Review for: Black Ink
This is my favorite eye liner that I've been using since I was a teen. My eyes are hazel and I love the way the black is striking when it needs to be or subtle when smudged. The price and packaging make this an affordable, continued purchase. Seen here with my favorite mascara "clump crashed by lash blast" also by CoverGirl. Both are my part of my teaching essentials every day :)
Brandy W.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this color! It mingles well with my blue eyes and red hair! It smears a little bit but overall it stays well. Some days I have to reapply throught the day and there are times I wished it were a little more waterproof lol my sister who is also a redhead loves it too!!
Samantha F.
Gainesville, MO
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I bought this and i do not like it at all it smudges and runs everywhere. The packaging looked nice but in the eyeliner needs a lot of improvement. I have had better luck with the generic Which is saying a lot. Will not be buying again ant time soon.
Layni B.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Black Ink
I love how smoothly this eyeliner goes on! It also lasts a very long time and is easy to apply, great for everyday!
Rosanna S.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
This eye liner was easy to apply, loved the texture and the long lasting application for eye makeup.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging