BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
I wear espresso color and LOVE this eyeliner. It's easy to put on and easy to wipe off. It smudges nicely for different looks but stays on all day. It is a relatively fine tip too and doesn't ever need to be sharpened! I don't like any other eye liners and highly suggest this one!
Glorymar D.
Glorymar D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like the color but the stick is so thick and is really difficult to paint well on the eye. I don't recommend it.
Casey S.
Casey S.
Big Stone Gap
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. I can roll it out as I use it. It doesn't scratch my eye like a pencil and I don't have to sharpen it.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I love the ease of application with this product. Love the smoothing tool which can also be used as an eraser tip.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Faribault, MN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Decent pigmentation. nice and long wearing. doesn't smudge. nice soft creamy formula, however the pencil does break easily. overall a decent eyeliner available at the drugstore
Ale F.
Ale F.
Review for: Ink It!
Great for daily use! I bought this because I'm a big fan of simple makeups, so I tought it be good for daily use. The only negative is that sometimes it takes a few tries for the eyeliner to actually stick to the line of the eye. But is a reaaly good product. is soft and cheap.
Stef R.
Stef R.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Definitely easy to use when have young kids. I am required to get ready quickly & I have a really small window of time to dedicate to myself. This product makes it really easy to do so.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Duluth , MN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I liked the color of this eyeliner. It is a decent budget item, but is mediocre performance wise. It goes on smooth but isn't a deep pigment so a couple passes are needed to get a good rich line. It also started to bleed and blend into the crease of my eye midway through the day.
darlene j.
darlene j.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this pencil. My eyes tend to water at the lash line for everything. I find that this product stays on just fine. Especially for the priice. & i love the little sponge on the end. Takes off smudges like a charm. So if your eyes water a lot like mine. Try this pincil out.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner and have used it for months. I love the color pay off and the lasting power. The tip is the perfect size for applying to your waterline. My only wish is that there was more product in it. I would however highly recommend it to any one as a good waterliner.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging