BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Connie H.
Connie H.
I love the Covergirl liners it lasts all day and it looks great. I can fall asleep and wake back up and my makeup is not smudged at all.
Karla H.
Karla H.
Irving, TX
Review for: Ink It!
What I love about this eyeliner is that you an get clean cut lines and create specialty endings (almost like a marker). Also love that is last throughout the work day. The only negative is that sometimes it takes a few tries for the eyeliner to actually stick to the line of the eye.
Holly B.
Holly B.
York, PA
L bought two of these on in gray and one in brown. I wasn't so excited about how the color is encased in plastic. the gray one did not deliver enough color and faded after a few hours. The the brown color it is espresso was better and lasted longer but I think I like regular pencils better.
Maite L.
Maite L.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I didn't get this color but I love this eyeliner. Especially the smoothr on the opposite end. It is so convenient especially when your are on the run and doing ur make up in the car or the bathroom at work
Jill B.
Jill B.
Montgomery, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Cover Girls Perfect Point Plus eyeliner is the best. It always goes on smooth with no clumping or skipping. It allows you to select the length of your tip for the right size line, whether you prefer thicker or thinner lines. This eyeliner last a long time. And best of all, no sharpening!
Chris S.
Chris S.
Pebble Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this color with my green eyes. It is not so overpowering that I look like a raccoon. Easy to remove at night and does not seem to smear during the day. Doesn't glide on as smooth as I would like, but if I warm it in my hand first it helps.
Jami S.
Jami S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I wasn't impressed at all. It didn't last, and within an hour I had black under my eyes. I won't ever buy it again.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Been using this eyeliner for years. It's so easy and fast to put on and doesn't smudge or look too thick. It's a great everyday use eye liner. I haven't found anything else like it and is very affordable.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is easier to use compared to a regular penicil eyeliner. It goes on darker and draws a more straight line. I have an un steady hand and this product makes it look good. I would recommend it.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I like this liner, it goes on smooth. I have not had a problem with the color creeping during the day, it pretty much stays put. I have had some issue getting it all to come off, I had to use actual eye make up remover instead of just my regular Philosophy cleaner. I would use again.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging