BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kara M.
Waterloo, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
This is the only eyeliner I've used for many, many years. Goes on smooth. Looks great and lasts all days long. Great price, too.
jamie H.
Drummonds, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the easy way this goes on smooth and stays put all day. Makes my eyes pop and can use just a little or alot
Kaleighh F.
West Haven
Review for: Black Onyx
I have bright blue eyes and I've always used black eye liner. I've been told to use brown, but I find this black works best to make my eye color pop. Love the product and love the way it makes my eyes look
Joanna B.
San Pablo, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
Awesome point and very good on the pressure of the color esp when I want cat eyes. Price is adorable and you can get anywhere.
Alexis W.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Deep Burgundy
It's almost like a brown color. It looks great with my eyes. I love that it's easy to apply , it's really affordable
Caitlyn L.
Struthers, OH
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Love it. Goes on nice and smooth and gives my eye color a nice pop! I strongly recommend using this brand. It stays good throughout the day
RoseMary M.
Lisbon Falls, ME
Review for: Deep Burgundy
They stay on the water line pretty well through out around 6 hours. Probably longer if you don't work hard and sweat. I love the color, there is no irritation and it's soft enough to put on the upper lid.
Megan A.
Cornelius, NC
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner! Super soft to put on and lasts. Love it. Can actually stand on your eyes for a long period of time and doesn't just come off when you where it.
Maddie K.
Randleman, NC
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I was skeptical about switching from black to this color, but it was an amazing decision! It looks amazing on!
Meredith M.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I love how the eyeliner is one that you don't have to sharpen you just twist it. It glides on smoothly. I hate the color though, not really deep comes out lighter than it looks.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging