BY COVERGIRL #31 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Rachel N.
Rincon, GA
I don't wear eyeliner very often, but when I do it's usually this one. My mother uses this eyeliner every day tho, and she really likes it.
Rosemarie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the colors but it comes off quickly.
As soon as I apply it my eyes water n it starts to fade .. so I have to reapply it over 3 times
Sarah H.
Laurel, In
Review for: Ink It! more...
Very smooth,accurate and easy to apply. I wear contacts and some products cause irritation but I had a great experience with this eye liner
Maritza M.
I love the way the pencil is easy to use and goes smoothly on your eyes. It also lasted longer than usual. It didn't smeared from my eyes.
Sabrena C.
Fox Lake, IL
ITs goes on easy but wears off to easy. but for the money i like it. so until i find another i like better i will continue to use this one.
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
Just be care of the tip breaking! It can get dry fast if you take a break and don't use the product. Just an okay product, nothing special
Brittani H.
Marshall, IL
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Goes on smooth. This is my usual everyday eyeliner. However it fades through the day. But it stays to a point and u don't have to sharpen it
Sabira H.
I like this because I use this for my everyday eyeliner and its really easy to apply and dark and since its waterproof it stays on all day.
elvia p.
Pacoima , CA
These eye pencils are absalutly Amazin there a must have .. Giving it a 10+ the colors are amazing ... Nude colors are always good to have
Shanenroxi D.
Wausau, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
Goes on smooth and stays on all day. I've had excellent luck with this product it does not run streaks down my face like other products do
Laura J.
Concord, NC
I have had trouble with eyeliner transferring from my tight line to my lower lash! Does this product stay put or will it transfer as well?
Maria C.
Que tan bueno es? Tengo uno pero aun no lo he usado.
Daniela B.
In particular I am afraid of a deliniorator of a color other than black and brown, in particular I do not know how to combine another outline color in my makeup. I have faith that over time as I increase my knowledge in makeup this fear disappears and I can enjoy these products. Any tips that can help me?
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Does the eyeliner smug and does it last all day
Sarai T.
Tifton, GA
I have bought one of these before and just used it as a regular eyeliner. Then I received one from Pinchme. My question is how are you suppose to use the sponge at the end?