BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Shondah C.
Shondah C.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use the black eyeliner, but love the doubled ends; one to line the other to smooth which adds to the smokey effect!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Trussville, AL
Gets the job done. I like it's portability and that it is a twist up pencil. It's easy to apply.
Whitni E.
Whitni E.
Belgrade, Mt
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is one of my favorite eye pencils. The liner isn't too hard so it glides on great, but it's not too soft to where the tip will break off. The color payoff is great too, I've only used black but it's very black!
Beth G.
Beth G.
decatur , Al
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is my favorite eye liner out there! The color options are perfect and the application is so easy. I don't have to deal with a shapener as it sharpens itself! It goes on smooth and can be easily blended into the eyelid. You can make a thin or thick line depending on the mood you're in. Great product!
Maggi V.
Maggi V.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love love love! This product is so easy to use. You can put a little on or a lot for smokey eye and it always looks great! I do find myself reapply for evening activities but that is usually from a long day at work.
kellie w.
kellie w.
Review for: Ink It!
Ve been searching for a long time for an eyeliner that gives a thin, bold line and most importantly- doesn't transfer into my crease and look oily. ugh ive tried it all- expensive, cheap, etc.. and they all transferred and didn't last. This one is amazing!! it's inexpensive but works so well! the line reminds me of a liquid liner and it stays exactly where you apply it. The search is over!! now please keep these instock..
shannon  r.
shannon r.
Warrior Run, PA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I've been using eyeliner for close to 20 years now and I've never used one like this before! it's quite hard for me to make a nice smooth line above my eyelashes with other products but this one is amazing! glides on smooth stays on all day no need to reapply and doesn't run...love love love this eyeliner!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Mayo, FL
Review for: Charcoal
Love this self sharpening eyeliner. It's easy to use and it stays on all day. I have recommended it to friends and they love it too.
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Violet
I enjoy this product for a violet toned smokey eye for a night out with the girls or even a date night. CoverGirl is one of my favorite brands, especially because of the cost. It is inexpensive, yet high quality. Goes on smoothly and lasts a pretty good time.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I have used it for a couple months now and its honestly the best store bought brand eyeliner ive bought. Its soo easy to use and easy to apply. It lasts all day which is awesome. All over great product and i highly recommend.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging