BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amanda R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
I like covergirl make up products, but I am slightly dissatisfied with the eyeliner. The eyeliner makes a clean line, but it seems to wear off and smudge easily. I like to buy covergirl at target and there are often coupons. I think I will probably try another product next time.
Review for: Black Onyx
It's always good to carry eyeliner in your purse, it's small and looks nice when apply but it kinda bothers or irritates.
Amber W.
Independence, MO
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl eyeliner is great! It goes on smooth and easy and the color is bold! Plus Covergirl products are priced to sell! The every day price of Covergirl eyeliner is amazingly affordable! Covergirl is my go to for eyeliner! I will definitely be buying it in the future!
Liz A.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Great for the night, doesn't smudge as easily and it definitely lasts longer than other products I've tried.
Elaina E.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
The eyeliner made my eyes itch for some reason... which is not what you want to do if you are going to wear eyeliner. Plus it would fade pretty quickly.
Alaina M.
Smyrna, DE
Review for: Black Onyx
This product is something I would recommend . It compares to the alternatives because it goes on the same way . Walmart is where I bought it , it was in perfect packaging.
Brianna A.
warren, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
I like how smoothly this liner goes on and stays on. I like the black as it makes my eyes pop more
Jenni L.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
I love an eyeliner that's very dark. It gives you that bold look and it lasts a long time. It does tend to smudge a lot once you've worn it for a long time but it's worth it!
Ninya G.
White Hall, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
It's a good eyeliner but it's really not my favorite. I prefer wet n wild liquid eyeliner but all in all yeah it does what it's suppose to.
LaTesha S.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Black Onyx
Love it so much! Gabe me exactly what I need. Doesn't smudge or run. Last a good while too.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging