BY COVERGIRL #58 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Nikki S.
I've used this eye liner for years. A nice smooth pencil, sort of between a pencil and a liquid. Goes on very smooth and nice, stays on and doesn't transfer to above my eyelids. The smudger on the end is awesome for blending or doing a nice winged liner. My favorite.
Cydni C.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner. It is so smooth and draws nice fine lines. I use this produt at least once a week when i dress up. It is such an easy use to apply and create perfect lines. I use this repeatedly and i would recommend it to friends and family with small eyes.
Kim M.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I really liked this eyeliner. I dis have some issues after applying it where it smudged more then I would have likes but it looked nice after a touch up and lasted all through my work shift.
Mikayla T.
Petoskey, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
Tried and true, nothing beats my COVERGIRL eyeliner. My mom uses is, I use it, my younger sister uses it. Perfect lines every time and easy to smudge and blend into that smokey eye! Great product for a great price. And definitely safe for sensitive skin and eyes!
Stephanie F.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this eyeliner for so many reasons! For one it goes on easily with no smudges. It also stays looking fresh all day. The best part is it sharpens itself! I hate digging around for my pencil sharpener when it gets low. I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone!
Summer R.
Shenandoah, VA
Review for: Black Ink
For eyeliners you have to be careful of which one one you buy. Whether it breaks you out or it irritates your eyes. You have to be careful which ones you buy. The ultra fine tip makes it easier to apply and it's not that expensive. I would recommend this product.
Ashley S.
Camarillo, CA
Review for: Black Ink
Im addicted to that perfect wing. I always like to find products that make it easier. This was not one of them. The black color was very opaque and pigmented but the application was difficult.
gabriela b.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
" The actual eyeliner is GREAT! The device that it comes in is terrible. Has a strange tip that only let's you draw the line at straight on. Like a 90 degree angle from your lid. If that makes sense. " other than that I love the product its self. I will repurchase
Sherry B.
Sault S Marie, MI
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love the way this product feels on my face. Its light and it doesn't get all over my face when I use it. I use this product in the morning and at night. Its not too hard on my skin. This is such a great product. I will recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is my current preferred eyeliner... Great cost for a quality product! Very smooth and user-friendly! In order to get this to last all night, I line my eyes, then go over with shadow, and then line again. Otherwise, you'll just want to reapply in the afternoon!
Ashley T.
thermal , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this liner true to its color. Is the black a jet black or more of a grey undertone?
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long is the wearing time on this ? Does it smudge
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
Does this liner stay in place? I tend to have oily oily eyelids.
Ruth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeliner stay in the water line?
Teah S.
How does this product apply? Does it smudge? The price point is amazing but I want to know how the quality is!