BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Mikayla T.
Petoskey, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
Tried and true, nothing beats my COVERGIRL eyeliner. My mom uses is, I use it, my younger sister uses it. Perfect lines every time and easy to smudge and blend into that smokey eye! Great product for a great price. And definitely safe for sensitive skin and eyes!
Kim M.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I really liked this eyeliner. I dis have some issues after applying it where it smudged more then I would have likes but it looked nice after a touch up and lasted all through my work shift.
Summer R.
Shenandoah, VA
Review for: Black Ink
For eyeliners you have to be careful of which one one you buy. Whether it breaks you out or it irritates your eyes. You have to be careful which ones you buy. The ultra fine tip makes it easier to apply and it's not that expensive. I would recommend this product.
Ashley S.
Camarillo, CA
Review for: Black Ink
Im addicted to that perfect wing. I always like to find products that make it easier. This was not one of them. The black color was very opaque and pigmented but the application was difficult.
gabriela b.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
" The actual eyeliner is GREAT! The device that it comes in is terrible. Has a strange tip that only let's you draw the line at straight on. Like a 90 degree angle from your lid. If that makes sense. " other than that I love the product its self. I will repurchase
Sherry B.
Sault S Marie, MI
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love the way this product feels on my face. Its light and it doesn't get all over my face when I use it. I use this product in the morning and at night. Its not too hard on my skin. This is such a great product. I will recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is my current preferred eyeliner... Great cost for a quality product! Very smooth and user-friendly! In order to get this to last all night, I line my eyes, then go over with shadow, and then line again. Otherwise, you'll just want to reapply in the afternoon!
Michelle A.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This product was okay. The tip broke easy and smeared easy. I would prefer a product that lasted longer. It was easy to apply but because the tip broke easy it was a pain. The price was good and was available at all the places I shop. I have not bought it again
amanda k.
I alternate between different cover girl liners and am currently using this one. I do like it! You don't have to sharpen or heat it. It goes on black the first time and last a while. You twist the end to eject more liner stick. The other end has a small wedged sponge to correct errors. Only con is it has a tendency to fade and to leak into your eyeball...
Kelly L.
Onsted, MI
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner pencil is amazing! It goes on super smooth and has vibrant color! I have used this to highlight my eye color by filling in my water line along with black liner above my lashes. It adds an extra pop and sparkle!
Ruth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeliner stay in the water line?
Antonia A.
Alicante
Tienen buena pigmentación?
Laura R.
Hyattsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they have a nude eyeliner ? Is it long wearing? Does it smear?
Renata M.
Is this product easily removable?
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?