BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Violet
I enjoy this product for a violet toned smokey eye for a night out with the girls or even a date night. CoverGirl is one of my favorite brands, especially because of the cost. It is inexpensive, yet high quality. Goes on smoothly and lasts a pretty good time.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I have used it for a couple months now and its honestly the best store bought brand eyeliner ive bought. Its soo easy to use and easy to apply. It lasts all day which is awesome. All over great product and i highly recommend.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Harrison, OH
Review for: Ink It!
This is an amazing product! This eyeliner glides on easily, it's cheap and is really creamy! The only thing I don't like about this product is it smears a little but other than that it's an amazing cheap eyeliner!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clymer, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I have a lot of friends selling expensive makeup products that I can't afford to keep up with. This eyeliner is the perfect alternative at a way more affordable cost and it lasts all day. I love Covergil cosmetics!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I'm a little disappointed in this eye liner. I have bought a few. About 50% don't work. When I twist to bring the eye liner up, nothing happens. When it does the color sometimes doesn't go on evenly and is chunky
Holly D.
Holly D.
Morgantown, KY
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Excellent eye liner. Very pleased with this product. I've used over and over. It really brings out the color of your eyes especially green eyes which mine are so it's even better. I highly recommend this product.
Kristin E.
Kristin E.
Rayville, LA
One of the worst eyeliners I've ever used. it smears right off my eyes. I can wear it on top and bottom for about two hours with primer and without touching my eyes and it will have rubbed off underneath my eyes.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Speedway, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have been using this brand/type of eyeliner for over 10 years. It is a classic product that can work for anyone. It comes in a variety of colors. It goes on smoothly and has never failed me. The attached sponge on the opposite end of the eyeliner stick can be used to create a smokey look. It is self sharpening and feels more comfortable going on than an actual pencil eyeliner which can feel sharp at times.
kimberly G.
kimberly G.
Larned
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Not waterproof like you would think it would be but it's still an okay product. I like CoverGirl! It's a great brand
Connie H.
Connie H.
I love the Covergirl liners it lasts all day and it looks great. I can fall asleep and wake back up and my makeup is not smudged at all.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging