BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Meghan D.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Ink It!
I enjoyed this product but feel personally a perfect line eyeliner pencil is much easier to use if you're in a rush or just want something simple to put on.
Shanna P.
Altus, OK
Review for: Ink It!
I love covergirl eye liner. I recently tried the Ink it! and it stays on all day and goes on really smooth.
Crystal E.
Morris, IL
Review for: Ink It!
Amazing, works great, doesn't smear or run. It holds up all day, I bought it a target. Not too pricey.
Malinda N.
Review for: Ink It!
I have sensitive skin. So I am really picky on the products I use. This is great and affordable. And its great for my obsession of winged Eyeliner!!
Courtney A.
Church Point, LA
Review for: Ink It!
This product is very easy to use in a nice pen like shape it made my blue eyes pop out the price of this product is perfect for how well it works, I'd choose this kind and brand over any other one I bought this product at my local Walmart and would definitely buy it again
Mary Kathryn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner goes on smoothly and doesn't fade during the day, although the corners of my eyes always some bleeding from the product after a little while.
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
For this being a cheap eyeliner it is so beautiful. It's nice and dark, glides on smooth and lasts all day!
Ashley S.
Camarillo, CA
Review for: Black Ink
Im addicted to that perfect wing. I always like to find products that make it easier. This was not one of them. The black color was very opaque and pigmented but the application was difficult.
Tilly M.
Reno, NV
Review for: Black Ink
I love the pigmentation on this it's a very black eyeliner, and it's convenient to use on a daily bases.. However, it does not last all day long on the water line and it smudges almost everywhere. Very good for a sloppy smoky eye but not for a crisp dainty day-to-day look.
Amanda H.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Black Ink
THIS IS THE BEST EYELINER EVER! I am a long-time devotee of lining my waterline - that area inside the eyelid. I have been doing this since I started wearing makeup (approximately 15 years now). This is by far the longest lasting liner for the waterline, and trust me I have tried them all. Plus, you really can't beat the price!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging